Video of Deer Grasslands LBJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Video of Deer Grasslands LBJ

Too many **** Does at LBJ Grasslands Decatur there are 16 in these 4 video clips plus two Bucks.

Video 1 Video 2 Video 3 Video 4

Tool Master

Location??

Looks like the wheat field on private land just south of the cottonwood towers across from Unit 53. Am I close?

Comment

thats where it looks like to me too. Before Christmas when I was out there I saw about 9 does in the field. It was just then coming up with winter wheat and there were no horses but the cover and angle of the shot looks the same to me.

Comment

Your Both Right.

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
        Looks like the wheat field on private land just south of the cottonwood towers across from Unit 53. Am I close?
        That is the exact spot.

Tool Master

Comment

MAN Froggy you are good,to bad thats private land,i was needing some meat for the freezer....Brian

Comment

Hmmm... wonder how many dozens of guys will be crawling all over that place this weekend now that you've outed it

Comment

I bet some will be there looking for one of the two bucks in the video. Not me I know where this old man will be.

Comment

Trespassing

Boss Bowman,

Shouldn't be anyone "crawling all over that place" since the video was taken on private land. The landowner lives within sight of the wheat field.

Comment

LOL !!!!!!!! Froggy,I'll be crawling all over your place

Comment

Originally posted by boss bowman View Post
                    Hmmm... wonder how many dozens of guys will be crawling all over that place this weekend now that you've outed it

Comment

Working...
                    X