Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump for my 3400 acre place��Will be showing this place this weekend��

Comment

Wow, I can't believe they want close to $80.00 a acre for this place. I lease a place right next door to it at less then $6.00 a acre. Both places flood quite often and roads can not be driven other then with a ATV/UTV when wet and it's wet a lot and sometimes under 2-8ft of water.

Comment

Have a very good lead on 2560 acres in Ft McKavett. The lease holder currently leases to other TBHrs and he’s a very good guy to deal with. I have “spoken” for 650 acres but 3 other tracks are available. Same size pretty much. Can lease full 2560 for $40k. 12 or so guys total. May squeeze a few more of whole place is taken. No water or housing but has electricity. Wife and children alllwed to hunt off your quota has tons of whitetail, some axis and great herd of blackbuck on the property.. 2 bucks, 2 does and 1 exotic per year. Seasonal with year access for work or feeding purposes. I am trying to get a good group for this place but smut will go fast. PM me if interested. Serious inquires only.

Comment

Have 2 openings on my lease in Oklahoma 4300 acres Bow only with electric and water hook ups for campers Rvs 9 total on the lease ! 2300 for lease plus split for feed and electricity feeding protein from February through August. We have 5 protein feeders going and 18 corn feeders! Feeding 9 corn feeders year around!

Comment

354 acres 8 miles north of Junction, west of London. Old single wide mobile home with water and electric. Large shed/barn. Whitetail, turkey and hogs. Secluded off of county road 372. 3 to 4 hunters $8,000.00 Call Richard 713-350-3348.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntinonly View Post
              354 acres 8 miles north of Junction, west of London. Old single wide mobile home with water and electric. Large shed/barn. Whitetail, turkey and hogs. Secluded off of county road 372. 3 to 4 hunters $8,000.00 Call Richard 713-350-3348.
              Just called on this one. Thanks for the lead

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                Have a very good lead on 2560 acres in Ft McKavett. The lease holder currently leases to other TBHrs and he’s a very good guy to deal with. I have “spoken” for 650 acres but 3 other tracks are available. Same size pretty much. Can lease full 2560 for $40k. 12 or so guys total. May squeeze a few more of whole place is taken. No water or housing but has electricity. Wife and children alllwed to hunt off your quota has tons of whitetail, some axis and great herd of blackbuck on the property.. 2 bucks, 2 does and 1 exotic per year. Seasonal with year access for work or feeding purposes. I am trying to get a good group for this place but smut will go fast. PM me if interested. Serious inquires only.

Follow that link. It has 3 leases available on it. The one I posted about is on there

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                  Have 2 openings on my lease in Oklahoma 4300 acres Bow only with electric and water hook ups for campers Rvs 9 total on the lease ! 2300 for lease plus split for feed and electricity feeding protein from February through August. We have 5 protein feeders going and 18 corn feeders! Feeding 9 corn feeders year around!
                  What area in Oklahoma?

Comment

Originally posted by Tbarron View Post
                    What area in Oklahoma?
                    Eldorado Oklahoma 21miles north of quanah Texas

Comment

My rancher has sweetened the deal w a nice fully equipped and furnished ranch house.

Comment

Up top

Comment

Two leases available for bid in Jasper County. One in Buna is 315 acres, bow only. It could be a really good one. Only one day left to bid on it. 7 total leases available

Campbell Global offers hunting leases though our online bidding system

Comment

2 Hunting Leases Available
                            Collingsworth Co., TX

1680 acres, can be leased as 1680 or split 1000 acres and 680 acres. 3-4 gun maximum. Plug in for trailers available. Approximately 8 miles west of Wellington, TX. $16,000 year total.

720 acres along Buck Creek. 2 gun maximum. No plug in for trailers. 7-8 miles southwest of Wellington, TX. $8500 year total.

Please call or text (806) 395-7467 or PM for more info. Text would be better as I don't log in as frequently as I used to. Thanks!

Comment

Yoakum county hunting lease near plains tx has good mule deer it’s right at 60 acres no electric hook up has a 6x4 box blind feeder feeds year around water for the deer also year around 2500$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like we are still going to have a opening on this place If anybody is interested!

Comment

Working...
                                X