Successful Sunday nilgai hunt with my wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
    Congrats! Did you ask her where she was aiming lol...

She was aiming where the bullet hit! I'm not going to run across a field at 267 yds. and she if she can do it again

For a number of years I have been at the point of not wanting to kill anything but really enjoy others' success. This is one of those times. I hope to see The King Ranch and maybe some of the other ranches of Texas history one of these days.

Congratulations and good shot.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
      She was aiming where the bullet hit! I'm not going to run across a field at 267 yds. and she if she can do it again

For a number of years I have been at the point of not wanting to kill anything but really enjoy others' success. This is one of those times. I hope to see The King Ranch and maybe some of the other ranches of Texas history one of these days.

Congratulations and good shot.

Thank you! Yes I haven been blessed with such family to be able to hunt there. I harvested my bull last year and now I’m at the point where I enjoy watching others see the sights and take the shots. We were able to take my dad on a hunt this past March and successfully harvest a really nice bull also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats to your wife on the nice cow!

That'll be better eating than an old bull.

Comment

Working...
        X