No announcement yet.

Need some folks for a hog hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me check with the Wife to make sure she doesn't have any plans.

Sounds like a adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
      So far, I’ve got 4. Could maybe bump up to 7.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I do have 12 feeders running, all with stands. Not all are set up for bow, but most are, and this is not a bow hunt only. So if you want to bring a gun, that is fine. I also have a couple stands set up that only has a pig pipe, which we can't keep corn in!!!
      I'm good with how many you want to bring in Leon. I'm gonna plan on huntin with yall too!!! Got a couple new broadheads I want to try out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
        I do have 12 feeders running, all with stands. Not all are set up for bow, but most are, and this is not a bow hunt only. So if you want to bring a gun, that is fine. I also have a couple stands set up that only has a pig pipe, which we can't keep corn in!!!
        I'm good with how many you want to bring in Leon. I'm gonna plan on huntin with yall too!!! Got a couple new broadheads I want to try out!!!
        You're the Double A Ranch?
        We're neighbors!

Comment

I went several years ago with a group of TBH'ers. Had a great time.
          I may try to make this trip If there are no objections

Comment

Hollar if y'all want to grab a bite to eat one night.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
              You're the Double A Ranch?
              We're neighbors!
              No sir, not me!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                I went several years ago with a group of TBH'ers. Had a great time.
                I may try to make this trip If there are no objections
                Are you the one I guided that morning right on the river? You shot at like 3 pigs on the other side and I waded across and floated a small pig over but couldn't find the bigger one. And the 3rd one was a clean miss cause I didn't find anything on your arrow.
                That was a good hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezy Rider View Post
                  Uuuh, Leon...my handle is Geezy Rider, not Allround. You where there at Bownanza four years ago when it was changed.
                  That, is funny!

Comment

I'd love to come out and stick some pigs if there's room. Know Pushbutton said he's gotta few folks coming with.

Comment

Everyone likes the bacon

Comment

I might be interested if y’all are OK with a trad bow shootin’ pig killer!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                          I'd love to come out and stick some pigs if there's room. Know Pushbutton said he's gotta few folks coming with.
                          I haven't asked the wife yet.
                          Don't wait on me and miss out on what sounds to be a great time!

The 10th is or 23rd Wedding Anniversary and the 17th is her 50th Birthday.
                          Last edited by Pushbutton2; 04-25-2018, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                            Are you the one I guided that morning right on the river? You shot at like 3 pigs on the other side and I waded across and floated a small pig over but couldn't find the bigger one. And the 3rd one was a clean miss cause I didn't find anything on your arrow.
                            That was a good hunt.
                            No, I did not shoot anything. I believe that was ECB...i think that was his handle on here.

Comment

Need some folks for a hog hunt

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                              Sqiggy has opened his place in East Texas (Carthage) for a weekend of pig poppin. Beautiful country in that area. Lots of bottoms and backs up to the Sabine River. They hunt will go on June 8-10th.

There’s hotels near by, but we always just camp out. Great times by the fire with lots of lies being told. [emoji57]

Myself and Allaround will make it. He don’t charge a thing, but all I ask is for each man to bring 4-5 bags of corn and at the end of the hunt, we pass around the hat.

Would like to have four more guys coming along. I’ve hunted with quite a few TBH’ers and met lifetime friends.

Let me know if you’re interested. I’ll take the first 4 who replies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Count me in if there is room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatal
                              Last edited by Black Ice; 04-25-2018, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                                I might be interested if y’all are OK with a trad bow shootin’ pig killer!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                                I'm taking my recurve.

Comment

Working...
                                X