Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Over / Under on Maxwell making it to trial??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really, REALLY wish this would play out, we find out everything and she sings like a bird on everyone. That’s fantasy land though.

So much money and power at stake here that she is a dead woman walking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am surprised she was alive 100 days ago..................

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
        I really, REALLY wish this would play out, we find out everything and she sings like a bird on everyone. That’s fantasy land though.

So much money and power at stake here that she is a dead woman walking.

Maybe everyone knows that her death is the one that triggers all the dirt being leaked to the media?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
          Maybe everyone knows that her death is the one that triggers all the dirt being leaked to the media?
          That's what on saying..she knows where the unedited videos are hidden. That's what kept her free this long

Comment

Word on the street is that she is ready to sing like a canary... Get your guesses in fast!!

Comment

Clintoncide coming...

Comment

I saying she already had her deal made when she came back to the states. Federal protection guarantees may be far better than a free and exposed life right now. She is the lowest of life forms. No sympathy from me. I just figure we will never actually hear all the truth. Way too dangerous for way too many people.

Comment

I typically do not chime in on anything other than "around the campfire" but this one has me tuned in 100%. I really hope she does not wind up dead and all of the victims will get some form of justice. If anything, peace.

Comment

I hope she makes it long enough to open pandoras box. If all this stuff is even partially true it's going to be a huge global shakedown like we've never seen.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      If she's in custody why is she not being questioned now? And video taping it all?
                      FBI is probably video taping her making up a story about Trump before she kills herself.

Comment

There is no place on earth for this woman to hide. She better go public and fast. If folks see that she’s got the goods on people, maybe they’ll be too scared suicide her. It’ll be too obvious. Boy this woman probably knows stuff that would bring down empires.

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                          I hope she makes it long enough to open pandoras box. If all this stuff is even partially true it's going to be a huge global shakedown like we've never seen.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                          Exactly what part of the MSM is going to investigating and reporting anything about the situation beyond some big vague overview about it? Too many of them are involved as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                            I saying she already had her deal made when she came back to the states. Federal protection guarantees may be far better than a free and exposed life right now. She is the lowest of life forms. No sympathy from me. I just figure we will never actually hear all the truth. Way too dangerous for way too many people.
                            We will never know the truth. You can wager anything she made some sort of deal. There will be so much money and bribes flowing like the Amazon River soon it will be stupid...which is why we will be told very very little on this

Only what they want us to hear.

Seriously though..It wouldn't surprise me for one second she just happened to cut a deal just in time to lie and say Trump was involved before the elections. It's going to be too obvious when she doesn't die, says Trump was there etc, but we don't hear squat about Clinton or other high profile people.
                            Last edited by RiverRat1; 07-03-2020, 08:04 PM.

Comment

What's the Over / Under on Maxwell making it to trial??

I don’t think there’s a chance in hell.

EDIT:
                              If she does make it to testify, it is only because she has agreed to never implicate ANYONE in the swamp.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                                I don’t think there’s a chance in hell.

EDIT:
                                If she does make it to testify, it is only because she has agreed to never implicate ANYONE in the swamp.

I think you’re totally right. Man I’m starting to think there really is the Illuminati. LOL If she has something on the Royals, we definitely won’t hear about it. We only see what the media is allowed to show us.

Comment

Working...
                                X