No announcement yet.

It might be my turn to send one

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear man. A bond with a dog is special.

Comment

Delete that picture from your phone. That's not how you want to remember her.

This brings back memories of several of my best friends over the years. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

This too will pass. It’s doesnt make it any easier either. Prays for you and your family.

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post

This brings back memories of several of my best friends over the years. Sorry for your loss.
          I agree. Just remember the good times.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flyby View Post

To me she's sleeping peacefully

Comment

Hardest thing I have ever done besides burying my Dad as my wife and I have no kids and our kids are our dogs. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Walk in the door and this guy about runs me over.
                I bately get in front of my chair and he's already trying to get in my lap.
                Last edited by Pushbutton2; 06-19-2018, 03:29 PM.

Comment

So sorry for your loss PB. It's good to see that you have another one there to hopefully take up the slack and the heartbreak that you feel from losing the other one. If it's any consolation, 15 years is a great life for a beautiful dog like the one you lost.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. 15 years is a long life for a dog.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here she is hard @ work :-)

Comment

There is absolutely nothing better than a good dog, except your family IMO. Mine is going through some tough times right now and we are trying to straighten it out. So sorry for your loss brother.

Comment

RIP....sorry for your loss....

Comment

That’s tough, and I hate it for you.

We were so close to putting our 14.5 yo Golden to sleep. Eaten up with cancer, and when we got her from the kennel after being gone for a week, she was vomiting and had the worse case of diahrrea you have ever smelled! Stayed at the vet for two days getting medicated. Got her home totally non responsive; hadn’t eaten nor drank for 3 days and weak as a dishrag. We decided to give her another day or two, and she started eating a little of the vets prescription food.

She started responding and made a remarkable recovery! Still, she is on borrowed time.

Comment

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

I read this while at work, and started crying, drove home and still have a lump in my throat. I had never heard of the rainbow bridge, but I pray that who ever came up with it knows something. Because I lost mine two years ago and I still can't get over it. I pray for you and your family, it's sooooo hard, and the hole it leaves in your heart never seems to heal. But the rainbow bridge, will heal it completely. I told mine to meet me by the moon, when my time here is done ( I always prayed that we would leave here together somehow, but she was called home first) I know what your going through and man it's hard, I pray every day that we will be together again. Knee mail sent your way. I can't see the screen any more, I must end this here.

Comment

Working...
                                X