Tribute Bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribute Bands

So I must be lone man out. Wagner Noel has some guy named Brit Floyd playing. Tribute band for Pink Floyd.

Cheapest tickets are 88 per person. Sorry. Not paying that to see some tribute guy. Wife says he is really good. I say Pink Floyd is better and worth the 88 but not some tribute band BS.

No way Jose, but my mom sure was hot and heavy when she saw a Elvis impersonator in Hawaii. Lmao ole blue hairs.

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
      No way Jose, but my mom sure was hot and heavy when she saw a Elvis impersonator in Hawaii. Lmao ole blue hairs.

Comment

Originally posted by CrookedArrow View Post
        So I must be lone man out. Wagner Noel has some guy named Brit Floyd playing. Tribute band for Pink Floyd.

Cheapest tickets are 88 per person. Sorry. Not paying that to see some tribute guy. Wife says he is really good. I say Pink Floyd is better and worth the 88 but not some tribute band BS.
        You are missing out if you like Pink Floyd, They are very good. I have seen them 3 times.

Comment

There are some good tribute bands out there that I’d currently pay more money to see than I would the originals. Most of these classic rock bands aren’t anywhere close to the original lineups anyway and they’re all old and starting to suck.

Check out the Classic Rock Show. They play a wide variety of classic rock and they’re dang good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There was a cover band in Williston when I worked in ND a hundred years ago that was real good.........but I was drunk most of the time. Try that, they may be better than you think !

Comment

I saw Brit Floyd 2 years ago and paid $40 per ticket .... they are the real fricken deal as I'm thinking about going to see them again at Red Rocks. If you can get tickets <$50 at the last minute I highly encourage anyone to go. They performed for close to 3 hours and played everything off Animals, Dark Side, Wish You Were Here, and The Wall. Extremely tight with amazing sound and light show

When Pink Floyd last played together, tickets were being sold for $250

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2RALs-uTI0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2RALs-uTI0[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc15ZII3dFw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kc15ZII3dFw[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYySRcY9JDQ"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYySRcY9JDQ[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVWHItGgrdE"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVWHItGgrdE[/ame]
              Last edited by Cajun Blake; 05-21-2018, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Thank you for that, Blake.

Since there is 0% chance of Pink floyd gettin back together, OP is a fool not to see the next best thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
                  Thank you for that, Blake.

Since there is 0% chance of Pink floyd gettin back together, OP is a fool not to see the next best thing.
                  I concur 1000% ... Since Red Rocks is on June 7 and I'll already be in Atlanta for Dead & Company, I'll likely buy tickets for BF in SugarLand on June 24
                  here's the set list for this 2018 tour.

Set One
                  Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
                  Arnold Layne
                  High Hopes
                  Another Brick in the Wall Part 2
                  Mother
                  Sorrow
                  Money
                  Pigs (Three Different Ones)

Set Two
                  Speak to Me
                  Breathe
                  Time
                  The Great Gig in the Sky
                  Take It Back
                  The Dogs of War
                  Have a Cigar
                  Wish You Were Here
                  One of These Days
                  Southampton Dock
                  The Final Cut
                  Comfortably Numb

Encore
                  Brain Damage
                  Eclipse
                  Run Like Hell

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                    I concur 1000% ... Since Red Rocks is on June 7 and I'll already be in Atlanta for Dead & Company, I'll likely buy tickets for BF in SugarLand on June 24
                    here's the set list for this 2018 tour.

Set One
                    Shine On You Crazy Diamond (Parts I-V)
                    Arnold Layne
                    High Hopes
                    Another Brick in the Wall Part 2
                    Mother
                    Sorrow
                    Money
                    Pigs (Three Different Ones)

Set Two
                    Speak to Me
                    Breathe
                    Time
                    The Great Gig in the Sky
                    Take It Back
                    The Dogs of War
                    Have a Cigar
                    Wish You Were Here
                    One of These Days
                    Southampton Dock
                    The Final Cut
                    Comfortably Numb

Encore
                    Brain Damage
                    Eclipse
                    Run Like Hell
                    Dang Blake! I’d come down to Sugar land and see you and Britt Floyd, but I will be returning from 2 nights of WSP at Red Rocks that day.

I do concur with Blake, these guys bring it, but so does WSMFP!

Comment

there's a show on AXS I think that's all tribute bands and some are very good, The one that really stood out to me was a bon scott AC/DC band and they were great !

Comment

If you are a Pink Floyd fan then you will enjoy this show. I've seen a few tribute bands, and they have been great. Most are better than the original band is at the present time. The tribute band are still in their prime where the original bands have lost a step, or lost members

Comment

I've also heard Brit Floyd was awesome. I would pay that in a heartbeat to go see them.

Comment

And since we are talkin good tribute bands... please let me suggest Austin’s very own Heartbyrne. If you enjoy the music of the Talking Heads or if you enjoy a good time go check out this tribute band! They are going to do a mini-tour this summer and they play in Austin, Houston and Dallas on a fairly regular basis. They’re good people they bring a good time.

I did not copy the link but there are several videos on YouTube of them doing what they do best .... Talking Heads.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
                              Dang Blake! I’d come down to Sugar land and see you and Britt Floyd, but I will be returning from 2 nights of WSP at Red Rocks that day.

I do concur with Blake, these guys bring it, but so does WSMFP!

Have ya'll seen Joe Russo's Almost Dead? I hear they put on a heck of a show as a tribute band.

Comment

Working...
                              X