Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Identity crises

SWMBO drinks diet Dr. Pepper. I like Lone Star. The two cans looks very much alike after she's had a few Dr. Pepper's, or is it after I've had a few Lone Stars. Anyway, they get to looking an awful lot alike. It's a terrible feeling when you're expecting a fine American Beer and get a slug of Dr. Pepper. Somethings gonna change. Think I'll switch her to root beer.

Comment

Yeah Yeah all, If I was in Water Buffalo country I would do it, I have request to shoot, lions, aint seen one, a Giraffee aint seen one of them either and now a water buffalo, LOL If I seen one I would shoot it anyway and get put in jail LOL and these jails are worse than a mexican jail.

Ed you keep them pigs safe a guarded for me and hide them from Matt LOL.

Seroius though I have seen a few monkeys and birds like I have never seen, I am in the Jungle not the plains, which I guess speaks for the lack of large game..

Google Kisangani, DRC and Dungu DRC and see what ya come up with, but all is good here, Thanks Tim I did remember my arrows, In bad guy country and staying busy..

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
        Yeah Yeah all, If I was in Water Buffalo country I would do it, I have request to shoot, lions, aint seen one, a Giraffee aint seen one of them either and now a water buffalo, LOL If I seen one I would shoot it anyway and get put in jail LOL and these jails are worse than a mexican jail.

Ed you keep them pigs safe a guarded for me and hide them from Matt LOL.

Seroius though I have seen a few monkeys and birds like I have never seen, I am in the Jungle not the plains, which I guess speaks for the lack of large game..

Google Kisangani, DRC and Dungu DRC and see what ya come up with, but all is good here, Thanks Tim I did remember my arrows, In bad guy country and staying busy..
        shoot me a monkey i need 3 of them

Comment

I can give that one a whirl but most of them are chained down in the city, no kidding, the amount of time I have spent in the jungle and I have only seen one small group of them. LOL that is why I am going to get to Zambia to hunt, here just practice for there...From what I hear they have some great fishing on the Congo River so I may check that out.. Got them big toothed tiger fish on the discovery channel..

Comment

Bird you forgot to pack me in your duffle bag LOL. Fishing for them toothy fish would be fun but watch your fingers.. good luck over there.
            Flip.

Comment

Let ya know what happens this weekend going to the Congo fish traps in Buyoma, should be pretty cool from what I hear from the locals they got some big *** fish in the river. But like Tim say no picture no proof so I am gonna give it a try cant hurt and sure hope I dont fall out of the boat after 1 to many beers LOL.

Comment

Let ya know what happens this weekend going to the Congo fish traps in Buyoma, should be pretty cool from what I hear from the locals they got some big *** fish in the river. But like Tim say no picture no proof so I am gonna give it a try cant hurt and sure hope I dont fall out of the boat after 1 to many beers LOL.
                Going to be a river monster

Comment

Video is even better. Have fun, and remember not to lip the fish when you pull them in, if you do, you might end up shooting back tension.

Comment

Went fishing this morning. Took an 80 year old with me so was a little limited in what I could and couldn't do. Didn't do much. Got two dinks and that was it in a little over two hours. Good spot, usually do real well in it. I'm gonna blame it on the cold front. That's my excuse for today.

Comment

Any day of fishing Ed is still better than working, or honeydoo lists.

Tim I will keep that in mind with the lipping of the fish.

Comment

Kevin, the weekend is almost here. Please ensure the batteries in the cameras are fully charged. Have you thought about bowfishing for some of those toothy fish?

Comment

When is the club to have another 3-D shoot im looking forward to sticking something.
                          FLIP

Comment

Originally posted by flipajig View Post
                            When is the club to have another 3-D shoot im looking forward to sticking something.
                            FLIP
                            Beats me. Should be soon though, Tim seems to have a handle on all things 3D.

I'm just gonna kick back and have a bottle Shiner Kosmos Reserve (maybe two, or three, or....) and get ready for the ball game. Probably go fishing in the morning. Then again, maybe not. I need some structure in my life .... NOT!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Today my guys caught two wild pigs about 80 pounds each in what they call a live trap looks just like ours but made of bamboo, we are gonna do 2 hogs on the pit tomorrow will have pics posted on this adventure, my fishing has just been postponed LOL till next week.

This is gonna be primitive cooking for sure I can imagine...

Comment

Sounds good Kevin. Piggies are always good munchies. At least your not stuck in a city someplace. Sounds like a fun place. Don't know for how long, but at least for awhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X