Lake Grapevine 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txfrog View Post
    I just saw another 8-10 deer including one of those big bucks you speak of. If only I had set up in a slightly different spot. He was just a hair out of range. Good morning of hunting so far!
    Just saw a dinosaur in my front yard. Best of luck brother, I hope you get a dream buck. And stay warm..got to be low 30's out there this morning.

Comment

I seem to recall someone brought in a buck to CCR for processing this week from Grapevine.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
        I seem to recall someone brought in a buck to CCR for processing this week from Grapevine.

That's it guys. They killed the last deer at grapevine. Pack it in. Seasons over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man, I saw a monster on dove loop and Silvercrest yesterday. Was easily 20" wide and crap going everywhere. Less than a mile from my house and almost in someone's back yard. Bet that dude was pushing into 170" territory.

Comment

Saw a 4 wheeler out there today when I drove by and dang the bikers were really out.
            Tried to call ranger on the 4 wheeler but couldn't find the number. Anyone want to post it up so I can put it in my phone.

Comment

Originally posted by dukslayer69 View Post
              In the 120s now for duck numbers on public [emoji1303]killed a band this morning]

Wow nice one

Comment

So who has the cajones to hunt Sunday morning? [emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                  So who has the cajones to hunt Sunday morning? [emoji3]

There's a chance I'll be out there Sunday morning, but I'll be duck hunting!

Comment

Gonna be 15 degrees that morning... with a windchill of 5. Yeehaw

Comment

Originally posted by Kirby86 View Post
                      Gonna be 15 degrees that morning... with a windchill of 5. Yeehaw

The deer should be on their feet with it being that cold.

Comment

Originally posted by SFAbowhunter View Post
                        The deer should be on their feet with it being that cold.
                        I think one day of bad cold the deer will hunker down. Now if ya get a few days yea they will have to move and feed.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny quest View Post
                          I think one day of bad cold the deer will hunker down. Now if ya get a few days yea they will have to move and feed.
                          Probably right. Today and tomorrow morning would be the day to hunt. They'll probably be moving a lot knowing what's coming Saturday night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lake Grapevine 2016-2017

Oh good, I'll get my spotlight and the .243 good to go then.

Maybe the leg traps and snares by my feeders will work. Oh wait...

Last edited by Kirby86; 12-16-2016, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I lost my set of hunting sticks while scouting a new spots on the vine yesterday. Grrrrrr, does anyone else lose items from time-to-time?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Double-AA; 12-19-2016, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X