ATV trailer re-build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TXBRASS View Post
    You’re gonna absolutely LOVE that trailer. I think I said it before, but it’s hands-down the best investment I’ve made to upgrade my ATV/UTV’s ability to work. Total game changer for what I’m able to accomplish.... It works all year long and in the fall/winter even makes it easier to load deer.

For all the work it can handle I’m really looking forward to putting a deer in it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrianG View Post
      Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks buddy.

Comment

ATV trailer re-build

Finally able to put the trailer to the real test ! My son shot a big body bruiser this past weekend. 6/7yr old 8pt that tipped the scale at 190.7 lbs

3” thick ribs
        Last edited by Texas8point; 11-08-2018, 07:51 AM.

Comment

ATV trailer re-build

Love this trailer. Never realized just how awesome it could be. My buddy loved it but said I should have done this or that ....... I get to the lease and he’s pulling it around hahahahaha

Last edited by Texas8point; 01-09-2019, 05:56 AM.

Comment

Nice work!

Comment

Im thinking I want to run some angle or some square tubing around the top of the trailer to "finish" it.
              Last edited by Texas8point; 05-10-2019, 06:58 AM.

Comment

I’ve thought about a trailer to pull behind the utv. But dang even just using a rear rack it gets so dusty I don’t put game on it ( unless it’s damp or wet out that dust isn’t a concern) I only imagine a trailer would be even worse, every thing covered in dust wise. I guess hauling corn would be fine, but sounds like many use them ( or plan to) for transporting game, as this is what I would use it for, how do you deal with all the dust, or you just don’t care ?

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                  I’ve thought about a trailer to pull behind the utv. But dang even just using a rear rack it gets so dusty I don’t put game on it ( unless it’s damp or wet out that dust isn’t a concern) I only imagine a trailer would be even worse, every thing covered in dust wise. I guess hauling corn would be fine, but sounds like many use them ( or plan to) for transporting game, as this is what I would use it for, how do you deal with all the dust, or you just don’t care ?

LOL..... never shot a clean hog or deer to begin with. From my stand to camp is over an hour ride in west Texas rock and dust and never hung a deer up at camp that I thought was “too dusty”.... Just never been an issue. Just part of the game.

Comment

If u hunt in west Texas Sh*t gets dusty, but never so bad I’ve considered doing something different. I’m telling you TXBRASS told me the trailer was a game changer and he wasn’t lying !!!!

Comment

Nicely done on trailer.

Comment

Awesome project...cool trailer...thanks for sharing.

Comment

Working...
                        X