No announcement yet.

Really nice buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And this is why High Fence guys should never ever be taken seriously.

This guy didn't sit in a blind. He walked out and shot this experiment from 10 feet away and calls himself a hunter.

Comment

Hahahaha. I bet he pet it before he harvested it.

Comment

Man they have some haters on here

Comment

Wow guys I posted a picture of a great buck hunted on a 20k acre high fence place and you decide he didn’t hunt it. I am amazed at your comments , sorry for thinking you might enjoy seeing what hard work and feeding can do.

Comment

To the OP, my comment wasn't bashing you or anyone that wants to hunt deer like that. Obviously people do love those crazy big deer because it's big business. Just not what gets me excited for a trophy buck. I'm not gonna criticize anyone that wants a deer like that. Good for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
              Man they have some haters on here
              Yea for sure. They talk down about somebody paying to shoot a big deer. But if these guys bashing shoot a young small deer and you mention that it's all down hill. Just sounds like some jealousy to me

Comment

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
                And this is why High Fence guys should never ever be taken seriously.

This guy didn't sit in a blind. He walked out and shot this experiment from 10 feet away and calls himself a hunter.
                And you can't be taken serious with that comment.

Comment

A buck like that does not come from "hard work and feeding".

If someone wants to pay for one then that's great for them.

But this "breeding" junk has gotten way out of hand. It's genetic mutation, lots of drugs, protein, and who knows what else.... It's not even remotely close to what hunting was in the past.

And I highly doubt they spent all that time and money raising that buck to let it go on a 20k acre ranch. The ranch may be 20k acres but I'd wager it was shot in a much smaller hf pasture.

Not bashing those who like to kill animals like this. Heck, I'd do it although I wouldn't pay a lot of money to.

Comment

Doesn't involve hard work at all, that's why people do it. Substantially easier than managing habitats and native deer naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by MasonCo. View Post
                      Completely 100% agree. So this guy showed up and sat in a blind to kill a old breeder buck it looks like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      x2! Money can buy any size you want

Actually having to hunt for a native one is the real prize

Comment

Originally posted by kenforu View Post
                        hard work and feeding can do.

"COME ON MAN"

Comment

Wow guys I posted a picture of a great buck hunted on a 20k acre high fence place and you decide he didn’t hunt it. I am amazed at your comments , sorry for thinking you might enjoy seeing what hard work and feeding can do.

Exactly why I won’t post my deer on here anymore.
                          I’m fortunate that I have the opportunity to hunt a great place that happens to be high fence.
                          Family property, and no I don’t have to pay
                          20 thousand dollars for a deer.
                          Haters gonna hate. SMH [emoji1750]*[emoji3603]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

sorry for thinking you might enjoy seeing what hard work and feeding can do.
                            Is this a FFA project or a wild animal?
                            Last edited by crc; 12-10-2018, 03:15 PM. Reason: can't spell gud

Comment

Originally posted by Native Texan View Post
                              X4

Breeders using steroids and hormones to create very young bucks with so much mass they can barely hold their head up. Pretty sad when you really think about it.
                              X5

I inquired about a HF section on here and got skewered by some others on this site. This thread is an example of a hunter with a deer posting in that section if it existed.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                                I'm more impressed by a 140" 8 pointer than those freak deer.
                                This

Comment

Working...
                                X