No announcement yet.

Headed to court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your problem is that your neighbors don’t fear you. Fix that. Make sure they see you arguing with yourself for starters. Throwing an axe repeatedly into a tree in your front yard while in a leather thong will help as well. Catching squirrels with your bare hands and then biting their heads off in front of their children and eating them should seal the deal. You’re welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Catahoulas are working dogs with HIGH energy... crate her and her psychological problems are going to get worse... as well as acting out behavior.
      I also don't see a neighbor peeking anywhere... I see a guy standing 5 or so feet inside his own back yard.
      I'd recommend eyeing longer term solutions, which don't include keeping a Catahoula in suburbia bored out of its mind all day without a job to do.

Comment

You're probably going to lose in court and it will be the right decision. I live next to a barking **** of a dog and I hate it. I have two barking **** dogs as well and it would be real crappy move to let them stay outside all day disturbing others so they are kept in a crate. It doesn't matter if they like it or not. Being a respectful neighbor is more important than catering to a dog.

Comment

I will never live where I cant go outside naked and take a pee and worry about bothering anyone. That back yard and conditions are horrible for your dog. If you want to keep the dog get it trained by a professional.

Comment

Noise complaints are noise complaints. Controlling the noise that comes from your property is your responsibility.

Sure all dogs bark, but there is a line where it becomes excessive and needs to be dealt with.

Comment

my ex-neighbors dog barked day and night whenever she was kept in the fenced in side yard, the one right next to the window of my house where my baby slept. it was a real pain for several months as we attempted to sleep but constantly were awakened by the dog and crying baby. the neighbor was impossible to get ahold of, come to find out she was deployed and a friend was watching the house and dog.

fast forward 4 years, we now have a child who will sleep through just about anything... momentary discomfort has provided a great skill for my child - ability to sleep through just about anything.

perhaps you need to find a way to sell the barking as a benefit to your neighbor, if you can't do that, I suggest find a way to quiet the dog.
              Last edited by topshot; 12-03-2018, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jspradley View Post
                Noise complaints are noise complaints. Controlling the noise that comes from your property is your responsibility.

Sure all dogs bark, but there is a line where it becomes excessive and needs to be dealt with.
                It's annoying but pretty simple, really. Get a bark collar and when he's off the collar, bring him inside if the barking doesn't stop right away.

Comment

We just built a pool that had a barking *** dog 24-7. Jumping on the fence trying to bust through. I have no sympathy for you or your dog after dealing with that bs nonstop. Nuisance. I would kennel the dog in the house if it were mine.

Comment

Originally posted by 175gr7.62 View Post
                    This. I love my dogs but at the end of the day it’s a dog. I don’t care what my dog likes or doesn’t like. It needs to behave and I have never in my life heard of a man worried that his dog is having a panic attack over a collar. Shock that joker until it acts right. If they ride the lightening enough they will learn.

I hate causing a dog pain but with some of them that’s the only thing that works. Just be glad he isn’t throwing ground beef soaked in antifreeze over the fence.

Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                      Try putting a small block of wood the same size as the bark collar on your dog. I had a pacing, barking beagle that was driving me crazy. The minute I'd put the shock collar on she would quit pacing and barking. She knew what was coming next if she didn't shut up.

It's not good to keep a shock collar on a dog for long periods. The prongs will rub bald red spots.

I cut a small block of wood, painted it black and screwed it on to another collar.

Fooled her. She quit that barking and pacing.
                      There is a man that knows how to train a dog!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                        I dream of taking a 12 gauge to my neighbor’s barking dogs.
                        I think everybody has had that thought once!

Comment

I'm a dog lover bud as other's have said...a barking dog is a huge nuisance.

Hope you guys work it out. It's a touchy situation to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            Your problem is that your neighbors don’t fear you. Fix that. Make sure they see you arguing with yourself for starters. Throwing an axe repeatedly into a tree in your front yard while in a leather thong will help as well. Catching squirrels with your bare hands and then biting their heads off in front of their children and eating them should seal the deal. You’re welcome.

That made me laugh!

Comment

Did i miss something? you said animal showed up and now you are going to court? what are the charges, i missed that part. no warning?

Cheapest solution - crate the dog - they'll be fine and actually grow to love the crate and desire that comfort.
                              No so cheap solution - obedience school and even that isn't a guarantee.
                              Best solution in my mind, build a board on board 8 ft fence. most of your dogs barking is probably based on sight rather than sound - your dog is probably used to sound living in the city.

BTW, isn't the astros season over now anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Lightning48 View Post
                                Remove the dogs throat?? What an asshat!!!!!! Hope this snowflake killa doesnt own a dog..
                                No I don't they are a pain
                                in the aze . They bother your neighbor's.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X