No announcement yet.

Wear Levis ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stop beating around the bush. Are we boycotting?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
        I am an old navy guy and a wrangler guy. Progressives have the silver spoon mentality and believe they are better than us mere bottom dwellers they call consumers.
        I was thinking you were Army.

Comment

Well, that does it. We all need to shut down our computers and quit logging into TBH. Microsoft is on the list of sponsors! I've enjoyed visiting with you guys and girls over the years. Perhaps we can meet up again someday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            So folks openly trying to infringe on a Constitutional right is a “petty” thing?

Why would anyone willingly support people who do that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            So I am a coward because I am going to purchase a pair of jeans? Over think it much? Wouldn’t you say my voice would be much more clearly heard in a voters booth? If I went through the day concerned with everyone’s political or social stance that would make for a hell of a long day. I make an effort to support small local business but I am certain some of them have different views as well. That’s the way world works. There are many many companies that have opposing views of you and I that we purchase from and are unaware of. You can’t boycott everything.
            Your mind would be blown if you knew Fruit of the Looms stance on things.

Comment

It's a marketing ploy to the age group who buy the jeans. Nothing more nothing less. It's all about the dollar.

Comment

Originally posted by myway View Post
                So I am a coward because I am going to purchase a pair of jeans? Over think it much? Wouldn’t you say my voice would be much more clearly heard in a voters booth? If I went through the day concerned with everyone’s political or social stance that would make for a hell of a long day. I make an effort to support small local business but I am certain some of them have different views as well. That’s the way world works. There are many many companies that have opposing views of you and I that we purchase from and are unaware of. You can’t boycott everything.

Your mind would be blown if you knew Fruit of the Looms stance on things.

IMO anyone that knowingly supports anyone or any organization that blatantly wants to infringe on constitutionally guaranteed rights is no friend of the republic. How is the voter’s booth going to keep Levi’s, who has way more lobby money than any of us going to make a difference?

Some things are tolerable, I don’t like them but they aren’t openly trying to circumvent a right.

But I will sure vote with my wallet against these companies that do stuff like that.

And I guess it’s a good thing I don’t wear fruit of the loom either then.

Comment

My fruit don't go in their loom !

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    IMO anyone that knowingly supports anyone or any organization that blatantly wants to infringe on constitutionally guaranteed rights is no friend of the republic. How is the voter’s booth going to keep Levi’s, who has way more lobby money than any of us going to make a difference?

Some things are tolerable, I don’t like them but they aren’t openly trying to circumvent a right.

But I will sure vote with my wallet against these companies that do stuff like that.

And I guess it’s a good thing I don’t wear fruit of the loom either then.

That trip to the grocery store has to be a *****. Out of curiosity who is all on that list in case you change my perspective? I am not going out of my way to support anyone other than local/ small business. If there is something I need I buy it and I am not going to over think it. Again my point is there will be different opinions across the board ..religion, politics, trucks .. it happens. I personally will not go through the brain damage.
                    For the record the FTL comment was a lame joke but you did not bite. They support fruits. I suspect we agree on most but to be overly concerned where I purchase food or clothes seems to be over the top. How many boycott threads are running on TBH at the moment?

Comment

Wear Levis ?

Originally posted by myway View Post
                      That trip to the grocery store has to be a *****. Out of curiosity who is all on that list in case you change my perspective? I am not going out of my way to support anyone other than local/ small business. If there is something I need I buy it and I am not going to over think it. Again my point is there will be different opinions across the board ..religion, politics, trucks .. it happens. I personally will not go through the brain damage.

For the record the FTL comment was a lame joke but you did not bite. They support fruits. I suspect we agree on most but to be overly concerned where I purchase food or clothes seems to be over the top. How many boycott threads are running on TBH at the moment?

I don’t keep a list. I liken these companies to athletes and actors. I DGAF about your political leanings or opinions. STFU and entertain me. Same with all these other companies. STFU about your political opinion and make clothes or whatever other goods it is that you’re peddling.

But if you feel like airing your whacked out position I’ll sure go out of my way to avoid doing business with you.

Last edited by Mike D; 09-09-2018, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Wear Levis ?

Comment

Nope old news really just getting worse. Threw mine away years ago

Comment

Oh wow...…...boycott in order...….or somethin!

Comment

Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Don't feed the mouth that bites you. Pretty simple for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                                Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Don't feed the mouth that bites you. Pretty simple for me.
                                I just simply don’t want to be bitten.

Unless it’s by a certain stunning gal.

Comment

Working...
                                X