X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
    Ok! Workin' on it!

Glad you're okay, Ronnie!
    Thanks Buddy. I told them that I wasn't practicing on anything but moving targets when I got home.
    Thinking abt pulling a pretty heavy target up on a limb with a pulley and letting it swing down toward me ( or in my direction) . Something of that nature anyway. Shouldn't that work?

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

Comment

Swinging is fine and the shooter can move to change the angle (as long as there's a safe backstop area behind).

I was actually thinking more of a ramp-type set-up that could roll balls of varying sizes either perpendicular to shooter or at other angles, including right at the shooter.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

That's a pretty nifty idea sir!

Comment

Yeah your right. Backstop not a problem living in the country though.
          Hung this old block target from high in an oak tree and it works good. Problem is I hit the spot I'm shooting at every time so obviously the problem with me in a real scenario is the feeling that I might be fixing to die!! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie View Post
            Yeah your right. Backstop not a problem living in the country though.
            Hung this old block target from high in an oak tree and it works good. Problem is I hit the spot I'm shooting at every time so obviously the problem with me in a real scenario is the feeling that I might be fixing to die!! Lol

Forgot pic

Comment

Very good idea!
              Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
              Swinging is fine and the shooter can move to change the angle (as long as there's a safe backstop area behind).

I was actually thinking more of a ramp-type set-up that could roll balls of varying sizes either perpendicular to shooter or at other angles, including right at the shooter.

Sent from my SM-J327V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                That's a pretty nifty idea sir!
                Thanks, Shiloh!

Comment

I just have my daughter roll tennis balls across the yard, and when she is not home I stand under the eve of the house and throw them onto the roof, then shoot them after they roll off into the yard.

Comment

Working...
                  X