Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stickbows and singletrack

howdy folks,

i posted here before about a get swap meet/together at my place. its a nice place to rove as I have about 3-4 miles of trails with bottomland and open rolling prairie and more trails that are walk/rove only. the land has lots of primitive camping areas all with lots of shade. ive always thought about singletracking it but never have gotten around to it due to being fat n lazy. I used to ride a lot in the 80's and 90's so i dug out and dusted off my old homegrown and got to it. i'm having a ball and trying to get back into shape.

the land is 2 hours from d/fw, houston and austin so its fairly accessible. folks are welcome to day ride or camp overnight and my only stipulation is you try to leave the land as close to natural as you found it. do to county bans, fires are out for now.

my 59th birthday is fast approaching so you young bucks don't be expecting me to race you.

im not much on typing so im sure there will be lots of questions. ask em or pm me for a cell number if your interested. this is an open ended offer so if im available, your welcome.

BTW, season is open on armadillos...

What is a singletrack?

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Google is your buddy bisch.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sing...ountain_biking)

Comment

I have lots of singletracks on my place. I call them cow trails though.

Comment

That's why I don't have cows.

Comment

That is a very nice gesture, I do ride but I live too far south. If I lived closer I would happily shred your trails.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Armendariz View Post
              That is a very nice gesture, I do ride but I live too far south. If I lived closer I would happily shred your trails.
              Too bad...

Your area was one that I never had a chance to ride. You have many trails there?

Comment

Just an update. 14 days into this and I've lost 2 belt notches which is 15-20 lbs. I'm not weighting myself. for those interested and those who pm'd me the offer stands for cooler weather. Biking is fine early and so is shooting. Afternoons aren't much fun...

Comment

Working...
                X