Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Dream Continues! Project 2! Pic Heavy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome place!!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
      The barn looks Great!
      Thanks my friend What are your new upcoming projects?

Originally posted by npe001 View Post
      Awesome place!!

Comment

Where did you get that building package from? You're place looks wonderful!

Comment

Originally posted by kf03aggie View Post
          Where did you get that building package from? You're place looks wonderful!
          The material, labor, fill dirt, and concrete was all from the same company here in Okie land. Thanks for chiming in

Comment

Man makes me feel like I have been slacking big time.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
              Man makes me feel like I have been slacking big time.
              Not in my eyes sir! Your bridge build was epic

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                Your place looks awesome, you put a lot of effort into the two places that you have shown on here, I would bet you will be well rewarded in the near future, congrats. Just curious, why not build pad and pour slab before the barn went up ? Keep the pics coming, enjoy reading about your projects.
                I asked that very question to the concrete foreman and he said that it is just really a matter of preference for that specific contractor. He said either way gets it done and that neither way is better than the other. It just depends on how you want to approach it

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                  I asked that very question to the concrete foreman and he said that it is just really a matter of preference for that specific contractor. He said either way gets it done and that neither way is better than the other. It just depends on how you want to approach it

My preference is to watch someone else pour it while I have an ice cold glass of lemonade in my hand....[emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by Booner Sooner View Post
                    My preference is to watch someone else pour it while I have an ice cold glass of lemonade in my hand....[emoji51]
                    I took that very approach on both projects

Comment

Originally posted by Darton View Post
                      Well at least they did not have to set forms to keep the concrete inside the barn, if I were out there on my place watching them pour concrete I would have a cold beer in my hand

Comment

Congrats on the dry in and concrete going smoothly. Now you need a deep SS sink, table and some blood.

Looking forward to the next round!

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          Well at least they did not have to set forms to keep the concrete inside the barn, if I were out there on my place watching them pour concrete I would have a cold beer in my hand
                          I am definitely not against that approach, its just that I am the type of feller that if I pop the top on one we are going for the gold! Since it was during the work week I had to put that notion on hold

Originally posted by millman View Post
                          Congrats on the dry in and concrete going smoothly. Now you need a deep SS sink, table and some blood.

Looking forward to the next round!
                          Very true, along with a reloading table and various other little hobby stations How are things going on your end?

Comment

We have been trying to come up with a ranch name and narrowed it down to 2....Empty Pocket Ranch and Money Pit Ranch. I have about made up my mind I don’t much care for patching fences or cows.

Come on deer season!

Comment

Originally posted by millman View Post
                              We have been trying to come up with a ranch name and narrowed it down to 2....Empty Pocket Ranch and Money Pit Ranch. I have about made up my mind I don’t much care for patching fences or cows.

Come on deer season!
                              I couldn’t agree more on the fences or cows

I would have to go with Empty Pocket Ranch and not Money Pit Ranch because a money pit is something you will never get your money back out of and the fact that it is true your pockets are empty to move forward with all of the upgrading projects
                              Last edited by Darton; 05-05-2018, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Finishing up the final touches on the skinning shed! I finally worked up a viable proto type for the winch mount! Mounted the tools and put up some fun educational stuff and a map for the kids! There are a few things left to do, but for the most part she is workable
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by Darton; 06-22-2018, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X