Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
    My transfer to Binance happened sometime overnight, thankfully. Now I need to figure out how to use what I moved to buy a little TRX and a little more XRP while it's still kind of down.

Mine just came in. Took 11 hrs.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
      What’s the top end for ripple? If it doubles to $6, then it’s market cap will be basically equal to that of bitcoin. Is that even reasonable? To expect it to be that high? There are way too many ripple coins imo. But I just can’t rationalize it having a higher market cap than bitcoin, while bitcoin is sitting at $15,000. Thoughts? Has ripple reached its top end?

January 2017 there was 61 billion dollars total in crypto currency, December 2017 there was 772 billion [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
        No Im 100% TRX right now
        And I'm 100% xrp right now waiting for it to boil over again so I can diversify back into trx and cdt

Comment

Is there another secure place to buy TRON besides Binance they aren’t accepting new users right now.

Comment

Word to the wise.... This morning was a good indication of how badly alts suffer when king BTC rises, even just 10%... Be wary of going all in on a single alt coin with no track record, no decentralized structure and that has been trading at all time highs..... You miss the dump while you're sleeping and Asia is going nuts, and you'll lose your @%!

Comment

Also don't be stupid guys. If you make 1x or 2x gains, take some dang profit. Don't be slobbering greedy pigs. Noob greed is almost #1 reason for loses. Note that 90% of these alts are vaporware. Keep increasing your BTC through alts, but get out when its good. There is a reason why it is called "Alt SEASON"

Comment

Tron is consolidating so far around the 0.20 range. Hope it holds...

Comment

Originally posted by cj776 View Post
                  also don't be stupid guys. If you make 1x or 2x gains, take some dang profit. Don't be slobbering greedy pigs. Noob greed is almost #1 reason for loses. Note that 90% of these alts are vaporware. Keep increasing your btc through alts, but get out when its good. There is a reason why it is called "alt season"
                  cash management!!!!

But all these bowhunters are only risking their beer money so if they lose it all no biggie
                  They are doing it because it is fun
                  Last edited by texansfan; 01-05-2018, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                    cash management!!!!

But all these bowhunters are only risking their beer money so if they lose it all no biggie
                    They are doing it because it is fun

Yep. And right now my initial beer money investment is up to a couple years of beer money. [emoji23]

Thanks for the financial advise.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by stxhunter View Post
                      How many of you guys were/are on Bitconnect?

Bitconnect has been one of the best investments for me. Sad that the small government mentality that Texas promotes turns out to be a lie. Think their not watching your alt accounts? Yours is next. Funny, how the state with it's own lottery shuts down Bitconnect. Actually, our Secretary of Education DeVos is married to the master of multi-level marketing. Guess their profits are the right kind. Looks like my hope of escaping wage slavery just got harder. Thanks Texas government. You really are big, powerful and intrusive. Communist China did some regulation on alt coins not to long ago, so you have company. Maybe by the end of the year you can get some tips from North Korea.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ776 View Post
                        Also don't be stupid guys. If you make 1x or 2x gains, take some dang profit. Don't be slobbering greedy pigs. Noob greed is almost #1 reason for loses. Note that 90% of these alts are vaporware. Keep increasing your BTC through alts, but get out when its good. There is a reason why it is called "Alt SEASON"
                        How are you taking gains? Cashing it out? It never fails each time I sell my alt coins at night BTC goes down by the morning so i lose money to start buying alt coins the next day. So last night i left it all in TRX and BTC goes up.

Feels like when you have too many hunting spots and keep missing that big buck. If you just stay in one spot your odds are better.

Comment

My RKC stock is up to 3.37, all those shares I picked up in the .40s are looking really good now.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                            How are you taking gains? Cashing it out? It never fails each time I sell my alt coins at night BTC goes down by the morning so i lose money to start buying alt coins the next day. So last night i left it all in TRX and BTC goes up.

Feels like when you have too many hunting spots and keep missing that big buck. If you just stay in one spot your odds are better.
                            x2. i did the same. sold some alts decided to put it all in TRX instead of leaving it in BTC and BTC goes up. smh

Comment

I cash out alts for BTC. When i started this journey my primary focus was to gain USD. I made about 2k off of $800. Thought I was hot stuff (during LTC pump from $42). Started to really learn about crypto and how BTC is the only legit coin likely to survive and actually be used as store of value (possibly as medium of exchange; see atomic swaps/lightening network). Started trading BTC a LOT for cash. I didn't learn how bad the swings were and how quickly they recover. Lost about $2k during the crash. Was impulsive had no huevos. Started trading alts to gain BTC and have been making a killing. The goal should always been to obtain more BTC. Once you realize this and learn to not be impulsive (buy at all time highs, holding on to 70% gain during a pump, buying on coins you know nothing about) Everything will change. Unless you are trading constantly (I do and work full time, extremely stressful) you need to buy bitcoin and hold it. If you bought around the Christmas crash you are sitting pretty right now and are poised for 1x gain this Q1.

Comment

Originally posted by garza View Post
                                x2. i did the same. sold some alts decided to put it all in TRX instead of leaving it in BTC and BTC goes up. smh
                                Come on now! You have a ranch to buy so we can go hunting.

Comment

Working...
                                X