No announcement yet.

Here we go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No animals were harmed during this hunt. Still a great way to spend the afternoon. I'm not complaining...at least not yet lol but dang it's slow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This warm trend needs to go away! Good luck on your next hunt

Comment

I like your tree stand set up.

I really miss hunting out of trees.

Comment

Thanks. That one was where I really wanted to hunt today. The wind was supposed to be southeast, but was pretty much straight out of the east instead. Wouldn't work today. And around midday tomorrow it's supposed to switch to N NE, which is good for me. I'll be able to hunt another spot I haven't been back to since opening weekend. I'm not 100% sure if I'll go back in the morning or sleep in. I guess I'll know when the alarm goes off!!

Comment

Mornings are usually cooler! I'd go if you can!

Ps- how far is that shot to that feeder? That's a sweet shooting hole.

Comment

It's right at 15 yards to the far side.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmh05 View Post
                Mornings are usually cooler! I'd go if you can!

Ps- how far is that shot to that feeder? That's a sweet shooting hole.
                X2. You won't regret it

Comment

Ok y'all have me convinced. Headed to bed, I'll be back in the morning!!

Comment

Good luck tomorrow Ryan! I'll be huntin "with" ya tomorrow eve... Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

I'm up and somewhat awake. A little more coffee and I'll be ready to go!! I'll hunt this morning, then throw out a little more hand corn and check cameras. Then I'll come back in and pack and be headed back for the weekend. The lease is only 10 minutes away, but I have a little camper down there so I can stay. I'm sure most of the other member will show up tomorrow for rifle season, and one of my buddies is coming in this afternoon to hunt. I'll keep it live all weekend, I don't know if it will be me or not but I'm sure somebody will kill something.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

All settled in. I did walk through a spider web and bust out in some ninja moves that Chuck Norris would envy.

Comment

LOL I hate spider webs!

Comment

I've got to get a camera up in this spot. Don't know how I didn't see it yesterday, maybe the lighting...but there's a tree about 30 yards straight in front of me that's shredded.

Not sure if you can see it in the pic but it's left of the larger tree in the center and all the way at the end of that lane.

Comment

I hate that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X