No announcement yet.

Big Oak Trad Hunt V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll sleep in the truck if needed. I just visited last time for the games and had a blast. Looking forward to trying to shoot something besides foam this go around.

Comment

I would gladly give up my bed so that shellon ulrich could sleep in a bed lol

Comment

Originally posted by little john View Post
        I would gladly give up my bed so that shellon ulrich could sleep in a bed lol
        Don't worry John, Shellon said I could have her spot.

Ben

Comment

Absolutely no hard feelings here, kind of feel bad for adding all of the additional stress. Glad tha Buff can accommodate us all, really looking forward to the comradarie! Places that if slept in my life, a bed is just a luxury!

LD

Comment

Originally posted by Buff View Post
            I called Mark and here is what we decided to do.
            We have 9 beds. so # 10 was going to be on the couch if everyone showed up any way ( never have had it happen that someone didnt drop off.)

That said 1 - 9 have a bed
            10 - 11 - 12 are welcome to come and either get a room at the marina or bring a cot and sleep in the shop.
            OR
            If 11 or 12 want their money back, I will pay pal it back to you.
            Please let me know in a couple of days whether you want your money back now or not. After that we will be back on the no refund policy.
            We have 18 stands and feeders so there will be a place for everyone to hunt, we just dont have enough beds.

If anyone drops off you will move up the list towards getting a bed.

I feel real bad this thing got out of control on us
            Originally posted by Chunky View Post
            I really wish we had room for everyone that posts here. I hope that the last three guys will come and stay in the shop or get a room. The first year we all camped in the shop, it is not bad and you still have access to the bathroom and shower. Temps in Feb should be okay and we could put out a space heater if necessary.

This weekend is not really about a comfy bed or even the hunt, it's about getting together, some fun games, and fellowship.

It is also normal that someone will have something come up that forces them to have to bail out.

Hope there are no hard feelings.
            I'm a happy camper... Thanks Y'all

Comment

Looking forward to seeing the trad crew!

Comment

Maybe by next year I will have enough time behind my recurve and happen to catch this before it fills up

Sounds like a fun weekend

Comment

Put me down on stand by.

Comment

Originally posted by MedicineMan7 View Post
                    Dang looks like I missed out again!! Put me down for first alternate!!!
                    Originally posted by trad"Doc"53 View Post
                    Put me down on stand by.
                    Guys, there is no alternate or standby list. You just have to keep an eye out on this thread to see if anyone backs out and wants to sell their spot. That situation seems to happen every year, so keep your eyes peeled!

Bisch

Comment

I'm looking forward to this. It'll give me the chance to meet more of the TBH Trad Crew.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                        Maybe by next year I will have enough time behind my recurve and happen to catch this before it fills up

Sounds like a fun weekend
                        Brian, you are only 1hr 15min from Big Oaks. If there is any way you can come up on Sat and have some fun, you should do it. Bring your bow, and come have some fun with us on Sat afternoon! I'm pretty sure you will not regret it!

Bisch

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                          Brian, you are only 1hr 15min from Big Oaks. If there is any way you can come up on Sat and have some fun, you should do it. Bring your bow, and come have some fun with us on Sat afternoon! I'm pretty sure you will not regret it!

Bisch
                          The Saturday games start soon after the morning hunt....around 10ish. Depends on if anyone needs help tracking after the morning hunt. Normally 3-D, a couple distance shoots, and maybe something time permitting.

Friday night after dinner is normally a speed shoot and balloon breaking.

Comment

This is going to be a great time I can tell. Can't wait. Arvin

Comment

**** it. . .I just looked on Thursday of last week. . .missed the sign up again. . . you guys are killing me. . If anybody decides they cant go, I will buy there spot immediately. .

Comment

if i'm still working up here I be there for the games

Comment

Working...
                                X