No announcement yet.

Texas Traditional Championship, Austin, Tx, 3/17 & 3/18, 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoyed this shoot.... Great course, I got to put several new faces to names.

Great shooting Eric "ENW"

Comment

Originally posted by LMButler View Post
      Well I for one had a great time shooting with some old friends and got to meet some new ones. Ben, Todd, and Eric, it was a pleasure to shoot with you. Ron, it was great to meet you. Hope to shoot with you some time in the future. The weather was awesome and so was the course. Congrats to all the winners. Hope all had a safe trip home, and will see you next month in VANDERPOOL.
      LM,

We had a blast shooting with you too, you and that Sarrels bow make a good team. Eric and I shot another round with Arvin, Jeffro and Neetz, I have paid to attend comedy shows that I did not laugh so much. If the arrow business ever heads south I am certain that Jeffro could make a living on stage. I think that Eric would agree that we heard some one-liners that we've never heard. I look forward to shooting with you again down the road.

Comment

Originally posted by LMButler View Post
        Ben, Todd, and Eric, it was a pleasure to shoot with you. Hope all had a safe trip home, and will see you next month in VANDERPOOL.
        I had a great time shooting and visiting with you as well LM. I will look for you and the family in Vanderpool; maybe I can shoot a round with you and the kids.

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
        I really enjoyed this shoot.... Great course, I got to put several new faces to names.

Great shooting Eric "ENW"
        Thanks buddy. It was an honor to finally meet you John. This was a fun shoot wasn't it? The only targets I really disliked were the dinosaurs...even though they weren't the biggest challenge. I'm glad I was finally able to make it down to Austin to meet so many great people.

Comment

Thanks buddy. It was an honor to finally meet you John. This was a fun shoot wasn't it? The only targets I really disliked were the dinosaurs...even though they weren't the biggest challenge. I'm glad I was finally able to make it down to Austin to meet so many great people.[/QUOTE]

The bear with the coon had my number this weekend..... I bounced two arrows off him this weekend, it's funny how one target will give you fits

Comment

Originally posted by jreyna920 View Post
            Thanks buddy. It was an honor to finally meet you John. This was a fun shoot wasn't it? The only targets I really disliked were the dinosaurs...even though they weren't the biggest challenge. I'm glad I was finally able to make it down to Austin to meet so many great people.

The bear with the coon had my number this weekend..... I bounced two arrows off him this weekend, it's funny how one target will give you fits
            [/QUOTE]

I had two this weekend: the fallow deer behind the alligator and the warthog just after the iron pig!

Bisch

Comment

Scores are posted! I hope I didn't screw it up too badly.

Comment

WOW!! What a great time!!! It was great to meet everyone.

I didn't shoot so well, but it didn't matter at all to me. Mostly because, I don't think I have met so many fine folks in one weekend before. This was such a great shoot. The course was fun and really challenging( alt least for me ) And the weather was fantastic. Except for maybe the wind... Bob got to watch me chase arrow boxes around the range a few times...lol

Thanks to all for making this such a fun event!!

Comment

sounds like a great time

Comment

Working...
                  X