Venice Fishing Semi-Live

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Venice Fishing Semi-Live

This trip has been several months in the making and we are finally counting down the last hours before we roll east on Friday. We will be fishing with the notorious Capt. Eddie Burger of Fish Venice Charters both Saturday and Sunday. The trip was booked to chase big yellowfin tuna, but they have been playing hide and seek of late with an emphasis on hide. The slack has been taken up by swords and big wahoo. They have managed to pick up some yft here and there.

The players: Sparkles, Panhandlehunter, Antlercollector, and myself.
    Attached Files

Nice

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

best of luck gentlemen

Comment

Can't wait!!!!!!!

Comment

Niiice! Good luck to y’all gentlemen and Antler Collector too!��

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Nice! I have a 12 wt bluewater rod begging for a tuna to be tied to the end of it.

Comment

One of them is a total, never been offshore greenhorn. Won't mention any names....<cough> AC <cough> <cough>. Another is looking for their first yft. And the other 2, they have a few trips under their belt running out of Port A, but this will be their first run out of Venice.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Niiice! Good luck to y’all gentlemen and Antler Collector too!��

Thanks!

Wait, what?

Comment

My biggest yft is 98
                    Hoping to beat that, but I’ll settle for a sword
                    [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A group of buddies and I went to Venice in September for a buddy's bachelor party, and we fished with Fish Venice Charters! They run a great operation and we had a blast.
                      We also went bow fishing for redfish one evening and that was an absolute awesome experience!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Eddie is a good dude! You guys will have fun! Good luck!

Comment

I just got off of the phone with Brittany and she said the same about YFT and swords. Might have to add another case of cold beers if we are deep dropping.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            I just got off of the phone with Brittany and she said the same about YFT and swords. Might have to add another case of cold beers if we are deep dropping.
                            I shot you a PM

Comment

Originally posted by jacoblopez View Post
                              A group of buddies and I went to Venice in September for a buddy's bachelor party, and we fished with Fish Venice Charters! They run a great operation and we had a blast.
                              We also went bow fishing for redfish one evening and that was an absolute awesome experience!
                              Did you go bow fishing with Eddie or was this something else you planned?

Comment

Working...
                              X