Loretta Lynch: Senate Probe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loretta Lynch: Senate Probe

The Senate Judiciary Committee has opened a probe into former Attorney General Loretta Lynch’s efforts to shape the FBI’s investigation into 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton, the committee’s chairman announced Friday.

Maybe now we get to see if Gowdy really is all bark and no bite.

Click image for larger version

Name:	594e74baf0528.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	25117000

Lol....

Comment

Dang thats funny
      But ol loretta knows full well she is in the class of Americans that can commit any number of felonies and never pay a consequence. She has no worries

Comment

She isn't worried....she did it in plane site on the tarmac for all to see.

Comment

she's not worried in the least; the only way she gets burned is if Bill rats her out and he's not going to do that. other than him who else was in on the conversation? no one.
          they will make it a little uncomfortable on her for a while and that is all.
          she walks away smiling/laughing.

Comment

so much corruption

Comment

There will be a few more suicides before this is all over.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                she's not worried in the least; the only way she gets burned is if Bill rats her out and he's not going to do that. other than him who else was in on the conversation? no one.

they will make it a little uncomfortable on her for a while and that is all.

she walks away smiling/laughing.

But those privileged ones you speak of might easily turn her out as a sacrifice. Then she is SOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The Clinton's are like the Mafia. They owe no one and orchestrate things so that others owe them. The only reason that tarmac conversation occurred is to let her know what dirt they have on her and how things would play out if she prosecuted. Lynch is expendable and she knows it.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                    The Clinton's are like the Mafia. They owe no one and orchestrate things so that others owe them. The only reason that tarmac conversation occurred is to let her know what dirt they have on her and how things would play out if she prosecuted. Lynch is expendable and she knows it.
                    Clintons will go down in History as the greatest crime family in American history.

Comment

I can't remember where, but Gowdy has already mentioned the tarmac convo and mentioned that it was "reasonably classified" I believe that was the wording. Said he is aware of the content and that it may not be unclassified for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
                        I can't remember where, but Gowdy has already mentioned the tarmac convo and mentioned that it was "reasonably classified" I believe that was the wording. Said he is aware of the content and that it may not be unclassified for a while.

All that means is, at some point, classified information was discussed (i.e. criminal prosecution of a Presidential nominee). These people are not stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post

'reasonably classified' sounds like kinda' pregnant.

Comment

There will be lots of "I cannot discuss that in an open forum", "I plead the 5th".

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                              There will be lots of "I cannot discuss that in an open forum", "I plead the 5th".
                              Yep

Comment

Working...
                              X