Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope for our Country

There is none.....

Have you seen the majority of our younger generation???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      There is none.....

Yes I have, they have fought wars in Afghanistan and the Middle East for the last 15 years. I am not concerned about the few snowflake antifas that the MSM like to highlight. They are the minority. Whats important here is that even the liberal justices on the SCOTUS ruled against what the snowflakes would of liked.

This decision is extremely important especially in the times we are in now where the 1st Amendment is under attack. This ruling will block liberals for decades and decades from trying to turn us into Europe/UK/Canada.

Comment

If we can keep the Supreme court conservative we have a chance. I still see some rough times ahead. With the way the country is divided right now and I don't see that changing, it is a powder keg. Still have hope,but it may come to a real knockdown fight yet.

Comment

Very proud of the band for taking this issue to the highest court
          Proud we still have a court you can count on ( most of the time )
          Thankful hillery did not get elected

Comment

There is none.....

The younger generation is a direct result of how they were raised by the previous generation.

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
              Yes I have, they have fought wars in Afghanistan and the Middle East for the last 15 years. I am not concerned about the few snowflake antifas that the MSM like to highlight. They are the minority. Whats important here is that even the liberal justices on the SCOTUS ruled against what the snowflakes would of liked.
              SCOTUS has a pretty good track record on protecting the 1st Amendment, regardless of who's on the bench.

Comment

Hope for America will only be found again when we get back to "one nation under God". We have become lost and wandering in the wilderness and bound up over the little things, right where the devil and the rest of the world wants us. I too believe that the silent majority is still there quietly doing the right thing all the time behind the scenes never being uplifted as a positive model by the corrupted media. Do not be swayed by words and actions of fools, keep your eye on the prize, eternal life in heaven.

Comment

There is none.....

No doubt our nation has problems and are magnified by the 24/7 news. That being said we can not keep saying the status quo on blaming our younger generations. We were all there once and each generation had a few quirks that stood out. From what I see of the younger generations I refuse to believe we are done as a nation.

Comment

This decision is extremely important especially in the times we are in now where the 1st Amendment is under attack. This ruling will block liberals for decades and decades from trying to turn us into Europe/UK/Canada.

If we can just get past all of this pro communism and globalism crap the baby boomers have been shoving in our face for 50 years, we will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                      No doubt our nation has problems and are magnified by the 24/7 news. That being said we can not keep saying the status quo on blaming our younger generations. We were all there once and each generation had a few quirks that stood out. From what I see of the younger generations I refuse to believe we are done as a nation.
                      Yessir..........you have nailed the coffin shut!!!
                      Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      If we can just get past all of this pro communism and globalism crap the baby boomers have been shoving in our face for 50 years, we will be fine.
                      Cha-ching! Senior Bush was the FIRST major public figure/billionaire/politician/statesman I ever heard make that statement publically........it was confusing to evaluate what that truly meant back then!
                      Yes I have, they have fought wars in Afghanistan and the Middle East for the last 15 years. I am not concerned about the few snowflake antifas that the MSM like to highlight. They are the minority.
                      Well put sir!!!
                      Originally posted by DJM View Post
                      The younger generation is a direct result of how they were raised by the previous generation.

DJ
                      Hush now! U may step on toes as the truth sometimes means uncomfortable shoes must be worn!

Comment

Ok. Ok. Ok..... some of you guys took my "we are doomed bc of younger generation" too close to heart.... i was simply being sarcastic and poking fun at the weirdos and snowflakes. Lol. Why so serious? [emoji52]

Comment

"Cha-ching! Senior Bush was the FIRST major public figure/billionaire/politician/statesman I ever heard make that statement publically........it was confusing to evaluate what that truly meant back then!"

Yes allot of folks may have forgotten but ol papa bush was a major player/advocate for the "new world order" and nafta.

Comment

This may be the first time you and I disagree. At least, in part.

Most service members are a breed apart. However, they comprise roughly only 1% of the population. Even fewer than those are Millenials.

I look at it from an employer's perspective. I have two daughters smack dab in the middle of this Generation and at times, they are frustrating as most teens are. However, they will work most anyone into the ground and they don't say "like" and "so" every third word.

I have one position that requires a low skilled person to do a task which I can teach a monkey to do in four hours. It is not hard work but it has no oversight so, self motivation is a must. I offer $15/hour cash for a job that's worth $10/hr. The hours are "whenever you can come in". This position is taylor made for a high school kid who wants to earn top pay for an entry-level job.

It took me 2 1/2 years to find someone to fill that position and stay. I went through 21 people whom ranged in age from 16 to 41. Most didn't come back for day two. As a whole, this Generation is entitled. They believe plumbing, welding and construction are beneath them. When one of the last Millenial quitters quit me, he told me the job wasn't worth what I was paying. So, to humor myself, I asked him, "What do you believe the position should pay?" He thought for a few seconds and with a straight face said, "At least $30 an hour. Maybe $35."

Agreed, it isn't every kid in any one Generation. I'm a Gen X kid. I remember hearing people say the negative things about us but as an employer, I have found my Generation is by far the best still working. I don't see the overall work ethic or education in these kids. I just don't. Ask any Millenial to tell you about 9/11 and they will tell you it's the number you call for emergency services. Hopefully, they will find their way and we will be A-Okay but they have a looooong way to go as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              I'm thinking the pendelum is and will continue swinging back the other direction.

Comment

Working...
                              X