Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ive been saying for awhile now that Canada is going to hell

Liberals **** up everything they touch

I have no sympathy for them. None. They vote for it time and time again. They beg for it. If that's the life they want to lead then, so be it. I shall keep my happy arse down here in Tejas.

Comment

Yup...
      America is now surrounded by stupid and evil..............

Comment

Canada does have a conservative population in and around the oil and gas production areas (Alberta/Sask/Manitoba) but the major cities like Toronto and Montreal are hard left areas where this nonsense originates.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
          Canada does have a conservative population in and around the oil and gas production areas (Alberta/Sask/Manitoba) but the major cities like Toronto and Montreal are hard left areas where this nonsense originates.
          Just like our
          LA
          NY

Comment

Agreed but the run of the mill Canadian, in all areas, leans much further left than their American counterpart. I've not met one that did not have a noticeable liberal bend. Not saying there aren't any, I've just never encountered one.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
              Agreed but the run of the mill Canadian, in all areas, leans much further left than their American counterpart. I've not met one that did not have a noticeable liberal bend. Not saying there aren't any, I've just never encountered one.
              True, the conservatives tend to keep quiet. Here's one who doesn't:

Comment

https://www.therebel.media/ezralevant

That guy has a little Texas in him...

Comment

https://www.therebel.media/ezralevant
                  I spend quality a bit of slow time at the fire station watching Rebel media.
                  Several really good reporters.
                  Ezra got sued and now has to pay 100k to a muslim he called an anti Semite, and his response was due to the muslim making videos talking about killing jews!
                  Canada is almost completely lost

Comment

I find it interesting, you said he was sued and had to pay a Muslim $100K for anti-semetic language but the entire Country can partake in a poll asking which media person they would "most like to silence". If they were to have swapped "silence" with "kill", I would roll the dice and say he still would have topped the poll. What a backward-azz place. He would feel more comfortable here in Texas. Maybe someone should tell him.

Comment

Well bless their hearts.....lmao!!! I gotta get my Canadian moose b4 they self implode over non sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Well bless their hearts.....lmao!!! I gotta get my Canadian moose b4 they self implode over non sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                        I have been thinking the same thing, unfortunately i don't see it happening ( for me )

Comment

Man I'd be in jeopardy of being executed over a law like that (if Canadians actually had the balls for capital punishment).

Comment

Terrance and Phillip fart on this new law.

Comment

Good for them! Maybe some of the weird-O's that are into that sort of thing here, will move there!

Comment

Working...
                              X