• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump flip flops on Dreamers.....

Shocking.....right.

Yeah, but...

a dios DAPA

The Trump administration has fulfilled another one of Donald Trump's campaign promises by rescinding the Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA) program

Comment

Does anyone still believe he's going to build the wall?

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
        Right after we liberate Cuba.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
          I think he will in certain areas. The reason I say this is this week at Rotary our program was about Border Walls. A local company, Gibraltar, builds barrier walls etc... and the owner was in Washington DC presenting there design to whatever committee. 30 contractors throughout America are presenting and approx 5 will be awarded the deal. Something like $300-$400 million was being allocated for this phase.

Comment

If the wall does manage to get started I wonder if the extreme liberalist will have
            a full time presence at the construction zones in protest?

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
              If the wall does manage to get started I wonder if the extreme liberalist will have
              a full time presence at the construction zones in protest?
              I doubt it. From the pictures I saw of where the majority are going to be built it is so dang rough and baron the snowflakes would melt.

Comment

We won't know until September if wall funding will happen. I think he'll push for it, whether congress approves is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                  We won't know until September if wall funding will happen. I think he'll push for it, whether congress approves is another story.
                  My understanding this money was already funded under Bush and Obama sat on it not completing the wall Bush started.

Comment

I'm not aware of that. Even if that's the case there's a good chance the money was re-appropriated. Supposedly the Rep. budget deal contains partial wall funding. In any case I doubt the whole thing gets funded right away.

Comment

I'm not aware of that. Even if that's the case there's a good chance the money was re-appropriated. Supposedly the Rep. budget deal contains partial wall funding. In any case I doubt the whole thing gets funded right away.
                      Very well could be.

Comment

Sure hope so. I wouldn't be particularly disappointed with partial funding, getting started would be a good first step.

Comment

Sure hope so. I wouldn't be particularly disappointed with partial funding, getting started would be a good first step.
                          Build the fence where needed and then reinforce the border with BP Agents and turn them loose and let them do their job.

Comment

Personally, Just aggressively enforcing existing law and not giving a dime of government money to law breakers would take care of 90% of the problem.

The remainder would self deport.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                              My understanding this money was already funded under Bush and Obama sat on it not completing the wall Bush started.
                              The money was allocated under bush, but has to be put in the bi-annual budget to be used...

Comment

Working...
                              X