Sessions to testify today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sessions to testify today

He’s going in front of the committee today to testify about the whole Russian and Obstruction issues. I’m curious if his testimony will put all the waste of time to bed or make it worse.

Make it worse and for no one's fault but his own since he is a milk toast coward. Where is our AG who has Hillary on the stand? Instead we have this weak sauce recuser on the stand being grilled, bizarro world. He should of been fired for recusing himself, playing the swamp game.

Comment

Nothing will put the FAKE Russian/Trump collusion situation to bed. There's been NOT ONE SHRED of evidence there was a collusion yet here we are. It's been nothing, and is nothing, yet been going on since November!

Comment

i cant tell what I think just yet. I get the recusal, you're supposed to if there is a HINT of impropriety. (actually a real lawyer can speak to that better)

but i dont get where we've gotten too. Mueller sounds like a bad idea given the left leanings, but has done some good work in the past. Same with Comey.

Its starting to feel like very selective enforcement, and right vs left. Where are the people that don't compromise??

Comment

Two questions I wanna hear him answer

1. Did he have a 3rd meeting with Russians ??
          2. Why & was he involved in the Comey firing ??

I'm sure he'll say the same as Comey, which is he can't answer those questions in an open Session.

Comment

Originally posted by mjbtexas View Post
            i cant tell what I think just yet. I get the recusal, you're supposed to if there is a HINT of impropriety. (actually a real lawyer can speak to that better)

but i dont get where we've gotten too. Mueller sounds like a bad idea given the left leanings, but has done some good work in the past. Same with Comey.

Its starting to feel like very selective enforcement, and right vs left. Where are the people that don't compromise??
            I read yesterday that Mueller is stacking his deck with Dem donors. Of course I don't know if that is true or not. If so, how does that not destroy his creditability for this investigation?

Comment

Mueller should be removed as the special investigator due to the recent Comey hearing. Comey and Mueller are good friends admittedly. Now that Comey is actually part of the investigation there is no way to remain unbiased, let alone the fact this guy is staffing Clinton foundation lawyers and other democratic party donors.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                I read yesterday that Mueller is stacking his deck with Dem donors. Of course I don't know if that is true or not. If so, how does that not destroy his creditability for this investigation?
                Oh its true, one of the lawyers actually represented the Clinton's in a hearing to keep the Clinton Foundation from coming up in questioning. This has become a full on witch hunt!

Comment

Just remember through all of this that its ultimately the Republicans doing this to Trump. The dems have neither the House or the Senate. The dems are a bunch of rabid dogs out to get Trump and the Republicans who also hate trump are making sure that the gate stays unlatched so the dogs can get out.

Comment

Originally posted by AZST_bowhunter View Post
                    Oh its true, one of the lawyers actually represented the Clinton's in a hearing to keep the Clinton Foundation from coming up in questioning. This has become a full on witch hunt!
                    It's been a witch hunt from the very start!! And will not end well no matter the out come.

There is no reason why congressmen and senators are investigating something being investigated by the FBI. Talk about a waste of tax payer money. These idiots should stick to the primary reason they are elected for, which is creat legislation that supports their constituents wishes.

Trump is trying to drain the swamp, well the swamp dwellers (both DEMS and REPUBS) are trying to save their habitat

Comment

Sessions insisting that the hearing be public is a promising sign to me

Comment

The same people that go to D.C. worth $200K come out worth $150 million a short 6 years later are investigating Trump's ethics??? I must be living in a parallel universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
                          The same people that go to D.C. worth $200K come out worth $150 million a short 6 years later are investigating Trump's ethics??? I must be living in a parallel universe.
                          They aren't "investigating" crap. they are charging full speed ahead with a smear campaign. If people are skeptical of his legitimacy, anything he does will be seen as questionable. It is the only way they have now to hang on to and continue Obama's "legacy" once Trump is gone. There are is no evidence, no facts, no wrong doing in any of this and they know it. The goal, is to put doubt in the heads of mindless idiots.

Read some of the threads here. It's working.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                            Just remember through all of this that its ultimately the Republicans doing this to Trump. The dems have neither the House or the Senate. The dems are a bunch of rabid dogs out to get Trump and the Republicans who also hate trump are making sure that the gate stays unlatched so the dogs can get out.
                            Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                            It's been a witch hunt from the very start!! And will not end well no matter the out come.

There is no reason why congressmen and senators are investigating something being investigated by the FBI. Talk about a waste of tax payer money. These idiots should stick to the primary reason they are elected for, which is creat legislation that supports their constituents wishes.

Trump is trying to drain the swamp, well the swamp dwellers (both DEMS and REPUBS) are trying to save their habitat
                            Well stated gentlemen and I would say if the Repugnants don't get behind Trump, they and ultimately WE are the ones that lose. If the so called conservatives continue this game my candidates will be write ins from here on out because they prove they are no different.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                              Make it worse and for no one's fault but his own since he is a milk toast coward. Where is our AG who has Hillary on the stand? Instead we have this weak sauce recuser on the stand being grilled, bizarro world. He should of been fired for recusing himself, playing the swamp game.
                              This was trumps FIRST and MAIN proponent!!!!
                              When all others were shaming trump, ol Jeff had his back and led the charge.

You obviously don't know politics if you say that about Jeff

Comment

Working...
                              X