Trump and Obstruction of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
    There is more time/effort/money being spent on this "investigation" with no evidence of crime or even collusion than there was investigating a government agency that admittedly targeted citizens due to their political views.

That should tell you a lot about these people's agenda right there.
    I see it like this. Trump being elected was the people of the US telling the leaders of our government we aren't going to put up with their BS anymore. Mickey Mouse would of won over Hillary or any corrupt career politician. All this investigation is a way for them to circle the wagons and make him and the Americans people's choice irrelevant. They are basically saying, no, your decision doesn't count we are in charge. and we aren't going to allow your choice to do anything. The fact that the repubes are even allowing this to go on shows that they want the waters muddied just as bad as the dems.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
      I see it like this. Trump being elected was the people of the US telling the leaders of our government we aren't going to put up with their BS anymore. Mickey Mouse would of won over Hillary or any corrupt career politician. All this investigation is a way for them to circle the wagons and make him and the Americans people's choice irrelevant. They are basically saying, no, your decision doesn't count we are in charge. and we aren't going to allow your choice to do anything. The fact that the repubes are even allowing this to go on shows that they want the waters muddied just as bad as the dems.
      Yup. But I don't think any of them actually think h'ell be impeached. It's a smear campaign. The Jesus to their Marxist, Globalist religion left office, and his "rightful" successor didn't win. Now they have to make any of Trump's actions to reverse all this crap seem invalid in the public eye of their globalist society, so that they can continue on Obama's path when Trump leaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
        I listened to part of Comey's whine fest, I mean, opening statement to Congress. What a poorly constituted individual Comey is. That guy's ego is fragile and he is there to protect it and himself only.

After the last eight years of the Obama administration, I don't want to hear the phrase "obstruction of justice" from anyone in gubmint or media. The hypocrisy drips from their fangs and it is deplorable. No pun intended.
        "Hey, we would like to look at those documents involving Fast and Furious. You know, the scandal where a government agency sold guns to violent terrorist organizations and Americans along with hundreds of Mexican citizens were slaughtered with said guns. That cool?"

"SEALED!"

Comment

If they are successful in impeaching Trump, there will be an all-out revolt the likes these in-charge morons will have never seen coming. I'm no huge fan of Trump but this is garbage and they are pissing in the faces of the wrong crowd of folks. That, I can be sure of.

Comment

Rubio called out Comey good.

"so out of all of this investigation the only thing that wasn't leaked was that Trump wasn't under investigation"

Comment

Exactly right on all counts

Comment

No matter was is determined by these hearings today the obstructionist party and MSM will continue to spin the narrative that making America great again is BAD.

Comment

In this hearing, WAY too many "my gut feeling, I assume, I could be wrong" LOL!! Bye Comey.

Go Trump!!

Comment

I consider myself an independent, as I voted for neither Hillary or Trump, but I fail to see how Comey's testimony is not extremely damaging to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by simek View Post
                      I consider myself an independent, as I voted for neither Hillary or Trump, but I fail to see how Comey's testimony is not extremely damaging to Trump.
                      Agreed. There is no angle where this does not look TERRIBLE for Trump. Regardless of if it makes Comey look bad, Trump still loses here.

I'm very curious as to what the fallout will be from this.

Comment

I've watched/listened to almost every minute of it and I haven't felt any of this has been even remotely damaging to Trump.

On a different note, I did enjoy Comey stating that Bill Clinton's meeting on the tarmac with Lynch directly affected his decision to announce the investigation into Hillary and in some regards helped to lose her the election.

Comment

You'll need to supply information on why you think that.
                          I'm truly interested in how you came to that determination.

Comment

Standard practice in DC.

You scratch my back I'll scratch yours, now where are we gonna go eat a fat steak on the tax payers dime this evening?

This is not news. Next....

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              You'll need to supply information on why you think that.
                              I'm truly interested in how you came to that determination.
                              IMO, Comey seems to convey an extreme sense of confidence and duty. He also seems very open to furthering an investigation. On top of that, Paul Ryan is now making excuses for the POTUS akin to "he's new at this job and didn't know proper protocols."

Gimme a break.

Kmart, I agree that Comey's comments were also ****ing to the Clintons.
                              Last edited by simek; 06-08-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I fail to see how his testimony is extremely damaging to the President. He hasnt said anything that the law or libtards can use against him so far at least.

Comment

Working...
                                X