Trump and Obstruction of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    If a woman (your sister, aunt, good friend) tells you to not leave her alone with a particular guy how would you interpret her request?

What kind of character would you ASSume the guy to have?

The volumes we speak...
    Was Comey afraid that Trump was going to grab his *****?

Comment

If a woman (your sister, aunt, good friend) tells you to not leave her alone with a particular guy how would you interpret her request?

What kind of character would you ASSume the guy to have?

The volumes we speak...
      ???

I'll be watching this Comey hearing today
      Last edited by stykshooter; 06-08-2017, 07:07 AM.

Comment

The volumes we speak...
        The irony.

Comment

Comey has put on a great display of why he deserved to be fired. The President comes off as perhaps somewhat naive, and even prideful, but Comey grossly misinterpreted his duties as Director of the FBI and clearly thought the he should answer to no one J. Edgar-style.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneaky View Post
            Today's statement from Comey preceding tomorrow's testimony strengthens the probability of a viable obstruction of justice case, due to Comey confirming Trump asked him to stop investigating Flynn.

What do you think the consequences will be for Trump?

I think this looks a lot like the reincarnation of the Nixon tapes, and his presidency might not weather this bombshell.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
            Trump never asked him to end an investigation - Comey said himself that he didn't. So at least as it pertains to the Flynn investigation - Comey will perjure himself if he says otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
              Trump never asked him to end an investigation - Comey said himself that he didn't. So at least as it pertains to the Flynn investigation - Comey will perjure himself if he says otherwise.
              From what I read this morning is Trump asked Dip**** to basically don't drag the investigation out.

Comment

Comey also stated that Trump wished for him to publicly state that there was no investigation into him, which there was not, but Comey refused to do so - dropping little hints and denials that led only to further speculation. The President was well within his rights to request he do so. It's clear Comey was purposefully undermining him with the whole public spectacle.

Comment

Stop the hearing! The first democrat to speak, the committee vice chair has already found Trump and all his associates guilty. Its over, impeach Trump and give the presidency to Hillary. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    Stop the hearing! The first democrat to speak, the committee vice chair has already found Trump and all his associates guilty. Its over, impeach Trump and give the presidency to Hillary. Idiots.
                    Ugh, I don't think I could handle another minute of Sen. Warner's grandstanding b.s.

Comment

Comey is such a freaking BSer.

Today - Could there be an obstruction of justice here? "Its not proper for me to make that determination?

Hillary Investigation. I have determined that no reasonable prosecutor would bring forward charges.

Comment

"Did anyone in the administration pressure you to drop the Russia investigation?"
                        "No."

Well that pretty much settles that

Comment

He is very disgruntled. I have been fired many times before so I understand but come on. He is gonna get some revenge today by only answering specifically what he wants to do and leave the innuendo alive and well for the democrats and MSM. Like he has done in every other hearing he has been called in front of.

Present some freaking facts or move on. Did Trump or his people collude with Russia yes or no?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did Trump or his people try and shut down the investigation

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

So they want to impeach a populist who they would have historically agreed with, so a man who they claimed wants to load homosexuals up in rail cars and ship them to camps can take over.

What a farce. They're just upset because their horrible candidate, who was only the candidate because of a PROVEN rigged primary, lost.

Comment

There is more time/effort/money being spent on this "investigation" with no evidence of crime or even collusion than there was investigating a government agency that admittedly targeted citizens due to their political views.

That should tell you a lot about these people's agenda right there.

Comment

I listened to part of Comey's whine fest, I mean, opening statement to Congress. What a poorly constituted individual Comey is. That guy's ego is fragile and he is there to protect it and himself only.

After the last eight years of the Obama administration, I don't want to hear the phrase "obstruction of justice" from anyone in gubmint or media. The hypocrisy drips from their fangs and it is deplorable. No pun intended.

Comment

Working...
                                X