Megyn Kelly/Putin Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Megyn Kelly/Putin Interview

I am catching up on this now. Anyone else see it? Pretty embarrassing for NBC, I guess in their minds they think they look good out of it or something. Putin just keeps calling her and the media out, too funny.

Megyn Kelly sits down for an exclusive interview with President Vladimir Putin, asking him about allegations that the Russians interfered in the 2016 U.S. pr...

Is Megan Kelly the one that recently quit fox??

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
      Is Megan Kelly the one that recently quit fox??
      Yup, been silent up till her big NBC debut this past Sunday interviewing Putin.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        Yup, been silent up till her big NBC debut this past Sunday interviewing Putin.
        Ok thought so... just watched the interview, yeah she got schooled.

Comment

Regardless of your opinion on Putin, it never gets old watching a cagey KGB master manipulator take airheaded journalists to task.

Comment

I had a good time listening to Putin.

Comment

She looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet.

Comment

She's really showing her true colors now that she's at NBC.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
                  She looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet.
                  How do you think so scored the interview?

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                    How do you think so scored the interview?
                    Bahahahaha

Comment

not that I believe there is any connection with the Trump campaign, but he didn't say anything I would not expect from a former KGB agent.
                      yeah, he made her look kinda stupid.

Comment

Lucky thing for Megyn; no one watched

Comment

Those questions were lame. Does anybody really think Putin would confess to any meddling of our election?

I have no doubt they did. Even the U.S. meddles in other countries elections.

The question is, did Trump and his campaign work with Russia in the meddling.

Comment

I'd kind of like to know how he could he affect our elections? You guys inform me. Maybe some kind of computer type deal. I'm ignorant to cyber attacks. Just curious. Yes I'm an old dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              Those questions were lame. Does anybody really think Putin would confess to any meddling of our election?

I have no doubt they did. Even the U.S. meddles in other countries elections.

The question is, did Trump and his campaign work with Russia in the meddling.

Here's my question. If everyone is so sure they messed with our election, why are they so sure it was to benefit Trump?

Why would they want Trump over someone who was friendly with them, facilitated in selling them uranium, and who headed the state department in the administration with the weakest foreign policy in our history?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X