NSA Leaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NSA Leaker

How did a commie social justice warrior, who had made repeated threatening and critical remarks of the President and US Government, prior to getting hired, get top security clearance at the NSA? Serious question.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/05/ns...resists-trump/

I just read about this. She handled classified information in the Air Force so she knows better. Regardless of political affiliation and gender, she should go to prison.

Her employer should also be barred from performing any government contracts since they didn't adequately safeguard this information.

Comment

She reportedly is fluent in Pashto, Farsi & Dari, which is a unique skill set, I'll grant her that, but I'm still shocked that someone with a very active and political social media presence wasn't vetted with more scrutiny. She belongs in jail, but the process by which she was allowed access to the information in the first place needs to be examined.

Comment

The reason we are having so many leaks is due to the new and failed intelligence system we have built where we hire thousands of people to spy on everyone and often time illegally. Every time there is an attack we were already aware but we were to distracted to act due to our overreaching intel programs. People like this wouldn't have ever been hired back in the day with Social Media accounts critical of the POTUS and our Govt. They need to fire most of these contractors and get the pros targeting instead of casting such a wide net.

Comment

Reality Leigh Winner, the 25-year-old federal contractor who was arrested on Saturday for leaking classified information to the media, is a #Resistance activist who believe

It's not like she wasn't leaving bread crumbs to her craziness
          Last edited by Bazo; 06-06-2017, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            The reason we are having so many leaks is due to the new and failed intelligence system we have built where we hire thousands of people to spy on everyone and often time illegally. Every time there is an attack we were already aware but we were to distracted to act due to our overreaching intel programs. People like this wouldn't have ever been hired back in the day with Social Media accounts critical of the POTUS and our Govt. They need to fire most of these contractors and get the pros targeting instead of casting such a wide net.
            I agree, and the increased use of contractors for intelligence work seems to be exacerbating the problem.

Comment

I got $100 that says she is in a relationship with a homegrown jihadi.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                I got $100 that says she is in a relationship with a homegrown jihadi.
                Whats scary is she was a military linguist. Wonder how many troops she put into harms way with her love of all things Muslim. DOD needs to investigate all action that was taken based on any of her "translations" and if they find anything put a round though her head.

Comment

Troll away, he is asking for it by giving his email.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                    Whats scary is she was a military linguist. Wonder how many troops she put into harms way with her love of all things Muslim. DOD needs to investigate all action that was taken based on any of her "translations" and if they find anything put a round though her head.
                    it would be more fun to throw her into a wood chipper.

Comment

Her facebook is still up, she looks like a bean flicker and was a Texan

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        https://www.facebook.com/RealityWinner/photos?pnref=lhc

Her facebook is still up, she looks like a bean flicker and was a Texan
                        Its gone now.

Comment

They'll pay for her sex change and release her with a pension like the other dude/dudet

Comment

I can't begin to wrap my head around this. 1) the betrayal of secrets, but 2) if there is any truth to the report the very foundation of our democratic republic is at stake in that we can't trust our election process

Comment

Im starting to change my position in this. Watching more of the reporting on this, she is just a brainwashed girl prone to making stupid decisions. She still should pay the piper but the more guilty party here are the msm pressers that turned her and made bank off her leaks. Now she will rot in prison while they hide behind their sick interpretation of the 1st amendment and count all the money they made off her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X