KG, the market has spoken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go figure this dip**** defends her..
    Jim Carrey defends Kathy Griffin following her controversial decapitated Donald Trump photo, and called comedians the ‘last line of defense’

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post

You love you some DB!! Its a special kind of humor only a few can truly appreciate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        You love you some DB!! Its a special kind of humor only a few can truly appreciate.

I figure it is about as accurate as any other news source.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          These are the types of people that represent the left. That is all I have to say.
          definitely not a one sided problem. plenty of this from both sides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Try and make sense of this.

So the majority thinks Kathy Griffin's photo is offensive. I don't and I don't think this gentleman should apologize or step down. Martinez has her lips locked so tight and her nose so far up trumph's behind, it's sickening. This creature in the Oval Office signed an order allowing wolves, their pups, bears, their cubs, even hybernating bears to be tortured and slaughtered in the most barbaric, cruel, bloody and horrendous way. This deranged, orange monster also put in his budget the slaughter of the wild horses in the western U.S. Again, in the most barbaric, cruel, bloody and horrendous way. He also did nothing and, in fact condones, the USDA's removal of all information regarding the cruelty and torture of animals, again in the most barbaric, cruel, bloody and horrendous way, that would help organizations bring these abusers and torturers to justice and shut them down. Do I think Griffin's photo was offensive and going too far? Not at all and, in fact, I think it is a very fitting photo and if this pyscho should die a gruesome, painful death, I think it would be poetic justice and before you all go ballistic and start with your name calling and nasty comments, I am not the one who wants to eradicate our country of all wildlife. I am not the one who wants and is contaminating our air and water. The EPA was started for a reason and that was to stop the pollution that was killing us and wildlife. Take a look at history before the EPA and see where we are now headed. I am not the one who is ignoring global warming and I don't care what you call it, you can see the changes in the weather, in the atmosphere. It's happening, you can see it and you can't ignore it and I don't care what you call it or call it anything, it's happening, and you know it and the list goes on and on. So if you think I'm nuts because I think Griffin's photo is fitting or that it would be poetic justice, sorry you are wrong. The crazy one is sitting in the Oval Office and did all of the above and much more and will continue to destroy our country.

Comment

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post

Show me where a conservative celebrity, that has such a public platform, has acted in such a distasteful manner.

Comment

Let us hearken back to the Bush years. I recall Bush being called a Nazi every single hour. I also recall countless celebrities, blogs and publications calling for Bush's assassination. I cannot for the life of me recall anyone of prominence that was right-of-center espousing anything of the sort. If I am wrong, please provide evidence to the contrary.

Comment

Really? She just doesn't know when to shut up.

Kathy Griffin is set to explain the reasoning behind her controversial photo shoot with a bloodied mask of President Trump and respond to alleged bullying from the Trump family on Friday, her attorney announced.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                    Really? She just doesn't know when to shut up.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...-bullying.html
                    I just read that myself.....what a POS

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      Show me where a conservative celebrity, that has such a public platform, has acted in such a distasteful manner.

and look where he is now...right up front by the potus.

dont get me wrong, what kathy griffin did was very distasteful. but im not naive enough to think that conservative celebs havent said terrible things about Obama/clinton.

we just have to remember that these people represent the worst of both sides and shouldnt be considered a model for the party platforms

Comment

see above post

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                          Try and make sense of this.

So the majority thinks Kathy Griffin's photo is offensive. I don't and I don't think this gentleman should apologize or step down. Martinez has her lips locked so tight and her nose so far up trumph's behind, it's sickening. This creature in the Oval Office signed an order allowing wolves, their pups, bears, their cubs, even hybernating bears to be tortured and slaughtered in the most barbaric, cruel, bloody and horrendous way. This deranged, orange monster also put in his budget the slaughter of the wild horses in the western U.S. Again, in the most barbaric, cruel, bloody and horrendous way. He also did nothing and, in fact condones, the USDA's removal of all information regarding the cruelty and torture of animals, again in the most barbaric, cruel, bloody and horrendous way, that would help organizations bring these abusers and torturers to justice and shut them down. Do I think Griffin's photo was offensive and going too far? Not at all and, in fact, I think it is a very fitting photo and if this pyscho should die a gruesome, painful death, I think it would be poetic justice and before you all go ballistic and start with your name calling and nasty comments, I am not the one who wants to eradicate our country of all wildlife. I am not the one who wants and is contaminating our air and water. The EPA was started for a reason and that was to stop the pollution that was killing us and wildlife. Take a look at history before the EPA and see where we are now headed. I am not the one who is ignoring global warming and I don't care what you call it, you can see the changes in the weather, in the atmosphere. It's happening, you can see it and you can't ignore it and I don't care what you call it or call it anything, it's happening, and you know it and the list goes on and on. So if you think I'm nuts because I think Griffin's photo is fitting or that it would be poetic justice, sorry you are wrong. The crazy one is sitting in the Oval Office and did all of the above and much more and will continue to destroy our country.

Where did that come from?

Richard.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...rticle/256025/

dont get me wrong, what kathy griffin did was very distasteful. but im not naive enough to think that conservative celebs havent said terrible things about Obama/clinton.

we just have to remember that these people represent the worst of both sides and shouldnt be considered a model for the party platforms

And you think this is the same as KG actions?

Yep! Liberalism is a mental illness for sure.

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...rticle/256025/

Close but I'm not seeing the parallel. Nugent didn't directly call for/mock a President's assassination. "Suck on my machine gun..." is an obvious euphemism for something other than assassination. Nuge walks the line in these matters but has not crossed it that I have heard. It still seems to be a go-to tantrum-like tactic of the extreme left.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                                And you think this is the same as KG actions?

Yep! Liberalism is a mental illness for sure.
                                not the same, but similar.

do you just assume everyone that counters you is a liberal and is mentally ill?

this blind partisanship is polarizing and devastating our country

Comment

Working...
                                X