I would vote for this guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would vote for this guy

I hope he wins. I think more reporters should be body slammed.

House Speaker Paul Ryan said Thursday that Greg Gianforte, the GOP House candidate who was charged with assaulting a reporter, should apologize but added that it is now up to voters in Montana to choose whether they want him as their representative in Congress.

Yep,saw that. As soon as I saw the reporter I told my wife he deserved it. A lot of those liberal pos's need a good ole fashion butt stomping.

Comment

"body slammed"

Comment

Think Congress can't get along now? On April 13, 1832, Sam Houston beat fellow congressman William Stanbery with a cane on Pennsylvania Ave.

I like it...sounds like something Sam would do

Comment

Saw that and agree with you. Reporter was pushing it, basically asking for it, trying to make something happen, from the audio I've heard.

Has anyone found video of the actual encounter? All I've found is audio.

Comment

Sounds more like a choke slam from the description. Either way he'd have my vote.

Comment

Sounds like self defense to me. The reporter obviously hit the guy with his recording device and the candidate was just trying to protect himself. These reporters act like they have all of the rights and folks are just supposed to stand there and answer any questions they are asked. Hope Gianforte files assault charges on the POS reporter.

Comment

Originally posted by Tree View Post
                Sounds like self defense to me. The reporter obviously hit the guy with his recording device and the candidate was just trying to protect himself. These reporters act like they have all of the rights and folks are just supposed to stand there and answer any questions they are asked. Hope Gianforte files assault charges on the POS reporter.
                Reporters have a God complex. A majority of them are absolute trash.

Comment

Paul Ryan wants him to apologize to the reporter. Paul Ryan is a POS and needs to go.

Comment

House Speaker Paul Ryan said Thursday that Greg Gianforte, the GOP House candidate who was charged with assaulting a reporter, should apologize but added that it is now up to voters in Montana to choose whether they want him as their representative in Congress.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                      Paul Ryan wants him to apologize to the reporter. Paul Ryan is a POS and needs to go.

Never known of any one of em in a key leadership position that wasnt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He better not apologize!!!!!
                        I see if I can dig up his email so I can please urge to NOT apoligize

Comment

Liberals always playing the we are the victim garbage. The press is really pushing the 1st Amendment beyond it's intended purpose.

Comment

So, if a reporter from a conservative-leaning news organization was badgering a liberal politician and got body slammed for it, you would feel the same way? I am sensing a bit of the double standard we accuse the other side of.

Comment

We wouldn't have to worry about that John, they have more manners than liberal reporters. That and there is so few of them.

Comment

Working...
                              X