Go Trump!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
    It's ironic that you believe Comey was leading the investigation.
    I didn't mean to imply that Comey was leading the investigation. But that the FBI was, which he was leading. I can see where that may not have been clear.
    But in any case, as director he has a lot of influence on what gets investigated and how.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
      It is ironic that you don't see anything suspicious about Trump firing the person in charge of the FBI.....who is leading the investigation regarding Flynn/Russia. Yet you find it suspicious that the guy kept a memo of a meeting where the president supposedly asked him to stop the investigation. I don't know which one is telling the truth, but I try to look at it from both perspectives.
      Not too mention the Commie wrote the memo 3months before he got the axe.
      Not too mention the guy that fired him knew he Saud things he shouldn't have so he told him to give him the tapes of their convo so he could destroy them.

But WaPo makes all of this stuff up and then Trump goes behind them and tweets about it which verifies all these lies that WaPo has started

Comment

It's ironic that you believe Comey was leading the investigation.
        In a organization the director usually directs everything under him.
        My CIO doesn't know all the nitty gritty of what I do on the day to day but he does greenlight major projects I'm working on because they need to be funded and track towards the overall goal of the company (which he is the one that determines)

We have monthly reviews and QBR that give him high level status checks on all projects and how they are trekking towards our overall company's goal.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
          The Sr. Criminal investigator assigned to the case. Comey investigates nothing as the Head of the FBI, he has no case load.

Rex Tillerson didn't physically drill wells but he gives the ok to drill wells in a general area.
          Would you agree?

Comment

So are you guys implying that because Comey was fired, that the investigation will cease? If not, then what's the point y'all are trying make?

My point is, you have no point whatsoever. The dems were calling for Comey's head, but now it's a problem? There is absolutely no logic in this way of thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 7 View Post
              I wonder if Comey still has the memo from Obama telling him to stand down on the Hillary investigation. I don't trust any of them but in my opinion I don't think Trump has done anything wrong.
              Someone sure as heck fire had to have told him to stand down on the Hillary investigation. 10x...heck maybe 50 times more evidence on her and they do nothing.

Just imagine the storm if Trump does just one bad thing equal to what Hillary did.

Comment

[/B]

I guess that is where we differ. I really don't trust ANY of them. You say you don't trust any of them but Trump has done nothing wrong. Sounds like you trust Trump.
                I would trust a man that doesn't need money over any career politician that's a proven lying POS.

Comment

So are you guys implying that because Comey was fired, that the investigation will cease? If not, then what's the point y'all are trying make?

My point is, you have no point whatsoever. The dems were calling for Comey's head, but now it's a problem? There is absolutely no logic in this way of thinking.

If you're the chief of police
                  It's not wise to fire the guy who leads IA in the middle of you being investigated for something crooked.

It's bad optics.

Comment

Hank Hill said the investigation was closed 3 weeks ago and Flynn was cleared. Guess we can all breathe easy

My point is that some folks can only see one side of an argument involving "their" guy. They think Comey is lying because he was fired...but can't fathom that he was possibly fired because he wouldn't do what Trump wanted. None of us know. Some of us are willing to review what evidence is turned up and make up our minds. Others already have their minds made up and it is all a conspiracy by the media. Guess we will see. Better get our popcorn ready. Next few years is going to be interesting....to say the least.

Comment

Hank Hill said the investigation was closed 3 weeks ago and Flynn was cleared. Guess we can all breathe easy

My point is that some folks can only see one side of an argument involving "their" guy. They think Comey is lying because he was fired...but can't fathom that he was possibly fired because he wouldn't do what Trump wanted. None of us know. Some of us are willing to review what evidence is turned up and make up our minds. Others already have their minds made up and it is all a conspiracy by the media. Guess we will see. Better get our popcorn ready. Next few years is going to be interesting....to say the least.
                      Did or did not the democrats want Comey fired?

Comment

Seriously doubt this drama is going to last a few years. It'll be done by the end of this year I think.

Comment

You sure are hung up on what the democrats wanted. I'm **** sure not a democrat. But I care about how our country is lead. If pres told comey to stop the investigation....and comey didn't....and was then fired....I'd like to know. Who cares what the dems wanted? It doesn't influence what is right or wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Someone sure as heck fire had to have told him to stand down on the Hillary investigation. 10x...heck maybe 50 times more evidence on her and they do nothing.

Just imagine the storm if Trump does just one bad thing equal to what Hillary did.

why is this not talked about?? Only person I can think of that would make that classified is obama...watch the video

Comment

You sure are hung up on what the democrats wanted. I'm **** sure not a democrat. But I care about how our country is lead. If pres told comey to stop the investigation....and comey didn't....and was then fired....I'd like to know. Who cares what the dems wanted? It doesn't influence what is right or wrong.
                              So the investigation has ceased?

Comment

What difference does that make!!
                                Here are the facts that even the White House nor trump have disputed.
                                Sally Yates warns about Flynn
                                She's fired.
                                Trump has dinner with Comey and asks him to kiss his ring and pledge his undying loyalty. He refuses.
                                Trump asks Comey to quit the investigation. He refuses.
                                Comey fired.
                                Trump warns Comey to not "leak" anything and that he has tapes.
                                Comey says $&&$ off.

With all this happening what does it matter if the dems wanted Comey fired!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X