No announcement yet.

What you guys think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe--maybe not. According to wikileaks Ol Slick Willie is shooting blanks. That's why Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's daddy. According to wikileaks that is.
    Hillary is rumored to have had multiple abortions so you wonder why she didn't have that ugly daughter scraped out. Revenge on ol Bill maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
      Maybe--maybe not. According to wikileaks Ol Slick Willie is shooting blanks. That's why Webb Hubbell is Chelsea's daddy. According to wikileaks that is.
      Hillary is rumored to have had multiple abortions so you wonder why she didn't have that ugly daughter scraped out. Revenge on ol Bill maybe?
      Ok, Ok but I need an answer here. Who would willingly have "relations" with Hillary???

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
        Ok, Ok but I need an answer here. Who would willingly have "relations" with Hillary???
        Lets try this new common core math:

Alcohol+boner= bad consequences

I'm still not getting how anyone could hop in bed with her. I'd rather make it with the drunk chick in Applebees parking lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

I'm still not getting how anyone could hop in bed with her. I'd rather make it with the drunk chick in Applebees parking lot.
          I would rather sleep with an AIDS infected porcupine.

Comment

There's gotta be a used prophylactic stuck between the mattress of an Arkansas hotel room they can retrieve a DNA sample from....

Comment

Originally posted by Livin'2hunt View Post
              Originally posted by Charles View Post

C'mon now, nobody had to have relations with Hillary. All Webb had to do was was "Debbie does Dallas" make sure "most of it" made it in the cup. The Dr took care of the insemination. (I would guess).

Then again, there some sick dudes that will nail anything without a penis and has a hearbeat.

I always pegged Hillary for a closet lesbo

Comment

Yall don't understand the occult enough to know who inseminated her.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post

I always pegged Hillary for a closet lesbo
                  Same here.

Comment

definitely his child

Comment

Working...
                    X