California......pure stupidity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

California......pure stupidity

They have no problem letting illegals in to steal the peoples money by recieving benefits they did not work to earn, rape and murder, pollute with drugs. They dont have a problem with mentally ill perverts shareing a restroom with your daughters but they wont spend tax dollars in Tx or 7 other states.
    I say when they finally end up like Illinois and are completely broke our Tx legislature Forbids any of our tax dollars be used to bail their retarded liberal asses out!

Shoot....that's a good thing, now if we can just get the same ban on the folks that live there.

Comment

And how is this bad?

Comment

Californication at it's best. Texas should ban all from Cali in coming here--------for any reason!

Need a big beautiful rainbow colored wall all around California.

Comment

Well, it is California and they are an entire state of f***tards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I thought a travel ban was bad

Comment

HALLELUJAH and who cares!!!

Comment

Wouldn't this be considered a big win for Texas and the other States?

Speaking of discrimination, isn't this ban a form of discrimination?

Comment

You know, flywise, it isn't good for your health to hold stuff in....let us know how you really feel....

Comment

Great news!!!

Comment

We need a new law making Californians subject to deportation if found in Texas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                      X