Trumptrain rolled through Atlanta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
    Great stuff here! Some of y'all should be song writers!
    A couple of Kris Kristophersons over here.

Comment

Maybe...

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
      What is amazing to me is that more people don't seam to care how much this "big money" influences elections. Yes this one did not turn out in favor of the "big money", but how many do?? Why should companies or mega millionaires have way more influence than an ordinary hard working citizen?? There should be a limit to how much a politician should be allowed to spend on an election.
      It seems like the "big global money" tried to defeat Trump this Fall as well. I think that Trump's message resonated with the average guy or gal who might not have ever voted but got tired of the "elite" telling them what to do and they know best. Also, for someone like me, 43 yo, his message seemed to remind me of President Reagan. Under Reagan the US "wasn't frontin' no games"...hell Iran released the hostages after Carter failed because they knew strong leadership was coming. Same thing this time as well...

It seems the more left the Dems go, the more people come out against them...my .02 cents...

Comment

Originally posted by kch73 View Post
        It seems like the "big global money" tried to defeat Trump this Fall as well. I think that Trump's message resonated with the average guy or gal who might not have ever voted but got tired of the "elite" telling them what to do and they know best. Also, for someone like me, 43 yo, his message seemed to remind me of President Reagan. Under Reagan the US "wasn't frontin' no games"...hell Iran released the hostages after Carter failed because they knew strong leadership was coming. Same thing this time as well...

It seems the more left the Dems go, the more people come out against them...my .02 cents...

Like you stated, the 2016 election may have been a great awakening, of sorts, for many folks whom had fallen complacent. The left knows only one tactic and that is to ratchet down on their tirelessly failed policies. Quarterback sneak up the middle. Wash, rinse, repeat. That is why we hear Politicians on down calling for "Resistance" and "war". The deafening silence about baseball field shooting tells me it was silently applauded by many of the "Resistance" nimrods. They have nowhere else to go except full-blown Communism. These people against us are not Democrats or liberals. They are Marxists and it must be defended in their eyes. Violence is all they have remaining.

Comment

Working...
        X