Seth Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seth Rich

We can all breathe easy. CNN just had a story about the fact that Newt Gingrich had brought up this story again. They basically said that Seth Rich's family had already debunked the story and the murder has nothing to do with wikileaks. Guess news stations are just taking family's opinions on murders as fact now. Especially since the family doesn't have a clue who murdered him. They just know he could have had nothing to do with wikileaks. Great reporting.

Hope it stays in the news. Curious to see where this leads.

Well, it was on Clinton News Network after all.

Comment

Well I definitely trust Newt Gingrich more than I trust the family of the deceased. Good job LWC

Comment

Let's bring this back

WJLA is the local ABC affiliate for the greater Washington DC area. From our studios in Arlington, VA ABC7 covers national and local news, sports, weather, traffic and culture and carries entertainment and sports programming. WJLA serves Alexandria, Springfield, Annandale, Tysons, Reston, Ashburn, Centreville and Manassas, Virginia and Bethesda, Rockville, Gaithersburg, Silver Spring, Wheaton, Beltsville, Greenbelt, Bowie, College Park, Largo, Crofton, Annapolis, Hyattsville and Takoma Park, Maryland, and all the communities in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Investigation didn't tell much, other than further debunking the botched robbery hypothesis. However, it also debunks a lot of the hired gun theories as he didn't die immediately. It would stand to reason a professional killer would finish the job.

One detail that stood out to me was that he apparently bet on sports frequently, although to what degree and what amounts they didn't know. If it comes out he owed a lot of money to various bookies, I think that could be a plausible motive.

Not saying that's the case but I found that tidbit interesting.

Comment

Bookie's benefit zero from killing someone that owes them. Broken arm/leg/ribs, you get the point to pay. A dead man pays nothing!

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
              Bookie's benefit zero from killing someone that owes them. Broken arm/leg/ribs, you get the point to pay. A dead man pays nothing!
              And dead men tell no tales.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                And dead men tell no tales.
                Another interesting part of the story is that there were no shell casings or any evidence of any kind found of the murderer - which lent them to believe that a drive by shooting was possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                  Another interesting part of the story is that there were no shell casings or any evidence of any kind found of the murderer - which lent them to believe that a drive by shooting was possible.
                  No shell casings could also mean a revolver was used.
                  If close up there would also be powder stippling on his skin or clothes.
                  Forensics probably has the data on that.

Comment

With over $150,000 in reward money on information leading to an arrest of his killer(s) if this were done by some street thug(s), that person would already be in jail. There is no honor among thieves and somebody would have turned it in. After all, that's a lot of $$$$$ to buy crack with.

Comment

When is something SO coincidental it is no longer coincidental? The poor Rich family is either naive, in denial, or scared for their own lives. The DNC is the epitome of evil.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lin Wood also said he had videos of all the pedos raping and killing children. Anything ever come of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                              Lin Wood also said he had videos of all the pedos raping and killing children. Anything ever come of that?
                              Not sure. My understanding is that most of the social media nazi's banned him. But I don't think anyone has sued him for defamation. I'll continue to listen and make my own opinion until he is discredited. I think he throws out a lot of noise and a lot of facts to get people's attention and for folks to research and make their own determination.

Comment

Working...
                              X