NK-- the American kid died...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
    We owe China 1.092 TRILLION. How much leverage do we really have??
    Their economy is entirely dependent upon us buying their non durable goods. We owe them but its kind of like your boss giving you a job where you make good bucks and then he borrows some money from you. Who still has the bargaining power?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
      How much does China owe us? That isn't a very large percentage of our debt.
      The American people own the most of that, then China then some other countries. Our govt owes its citizens for the majority of the 19 trillion, wait 20 trillion wait...........

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
        The American people own the most of that, then China then some other countries. Our govt owes its citizens for the majority of the 19 trillion, wait 20 trillion wait...........
        Yup. I don't even think China is next in line.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
          We owe China 1.092 TRILLION. How much leverage do we really have??
          If we flipped China the bird, they and NK are sunk. We may very well end up in a conflict with NK anyway if the baby dictator doesn't shape up. We don't need it over this. Sanction by proxy has my vote.

For the record, if we're not going into a "conflict" (I hate that term) with an 'in it to win it' attitude, we shouldn't do a dammed thing for any reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            You're late to the party

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
            Way late.

Comment

Working...
            X