Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Humper View Post
    A little out of context...

Khan said: "Londoners will see an increased police presence today and over the course of the next few days. There's no reason to be alarmed. One of the things the police and all of us need to do is ensure that we're as safe as we possibly can be."

Prayers for those killed and injured.
    What does increased police presence today and over the next couple of days offer? More Police on the streets watching an attack take place? More police can stop a van crashing through a crowd of innocent citizens?

I hear what you're saying but it's also reckless to also tell the same citizens their is nothing to be alarmed about. That's nothing more than lip service.

Comment

He was mearly advising them they are going to see more PO. He was not saying don't be alarmed about them terrorist risk as a few including out POTUS have stated. To me it's a big difference, but given his religion, I'm sure many want to twist this to show he's supportive of the jihadist. Which from what I've read, he is not. We need to have s beer at uncle bucks so I can tell you how wrong you are

Comment

He was mearly advising them they are going to see more PO. He was not saying don't be alarmed about them terrorist risk as a few including out POTUS have stated. To me it's a big difference, but given his religion, I'm sure many want to twist this to show he's supportive of the jihadist. Which from what I've read, he is not. We need to have s beer at uncle bucks so I can tell you how wrong you are
        I agree with what you are saying. We aren't two far apart our opinions. I'm not one to think because someone is a Muslim they are automatically a terrorist.

Just say when on the Uncle Bucks...however (this will prove to how "wrong" I am) I don't drink anymore!

Comment

After my little mini stroke (TIA) a few months ago I've greatly reduced my alcohol intake to 1/4th of what I was doing. Maybe a good old sweet tea would be good!
          Last edited by Humper; 06-05-2017, 07:54 AM.

Comment

After my little mini stroke (TIA) a few months ago I've greatly reduced my alcohol intake to 1/4th of what I was doing. Maybe a good old sweet tea would be good!
            As long as it's gluten free

Call a happy hour and if I can make it I will.

Never knew you had a stroke. Hope you make a full recovery.

Comment

So far I'm good. Luckily for me no lasting side effects. It did give me a wake up call to watch my BP and cholesterol better.

Comment

Did anyone else see that CNN was caught setting up a fake protests and vigils to make it look like Muslims were condemning the attack?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                  Did anyone else see that CNN was caught setting up a fake protests and vigils to make it look like Muslims were condemning the attack?
                  CNN is being accused of creating a pro-Muslim narrative for a live shot just hours after Saturday’s terrorist attack in London.
                  Last edited by awry; 06-05-2017, 11:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Nothing to be alarmed about...

Comment

Ok that makes more sense. I only saw the video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sincere prayers for all the families affected by this mess. I was pleased to see the terrorists were shot down like the mangy dogs they are!

Comment

Working...
                        X