Paris Accord & Trump Advisors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    There's more to life than p eeng off liberals.
    But not many that is as fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post

These " scientists " were saying a mere 35 years ago we were about to experience an
      Ice age
      Food shortage
      Dying ocean
      Mass extinction
      Shrinking polar ice caps
      Rising oceans that cover islands
      There is no shame in what these " scientists " will say to get public money for their labs.

Comment

The polar ice caps started melting 30 minutes after trumps announcement. It appears American dollars were actually serving as insulation for the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
          There's more to life than p eeng off liberals.

Yeah but it lets me know we're on the right track.

Comment

Wait..wait..wait just one minute..

My wife said she thought liberals hated big oil companies.. If true and these big oil companies are ****** because Trump took us out of this why aren't liberals happy?

One more example of it doesn't matter what Trump does, liberals just hate him.

I wish we had a list of what Trump may do over the next month or so. But libs would never admit anything....ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
              The polar ice caps started melting 30 minutes after trumps announcement. It appears American dollars were actually serving as insulation for the ice.
              But wait......

"this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal" - Barack Hussein Obama 2008

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                Wait..wait..wait just one minute..

My wife said she thought liberals hated big oil companies.. If true and these big oil companies are ****** because Trump took us out of this why aren't liberals happy?

One more example of it doesn't matter what Trump does, liberals just hate him.

I wish we had a list of what Trump may do over the next month or so. But libs would never admit anything....ever.

They hate him simply because he dared to challenge the anointed one. We had our first black POTUS, so everyone just assumed it was time for the first woman POTUS. Only the woman was a horrible, corrupt, incompetent (by her own admission) criminal with no message. These people in the spotlight spouting the hate (celebrities, pundits, anchors, politicians) were friends of, recipients of, money from, or acquaintances of Trumps before he decided to challenge Give Me Money for Favors Clinton. When he did that, they decided he was Hitler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have the op on my ignore list, but this is great...here you have China & India exempt from this whole bs agreement for another two decades that we rightfully said adios & the snow flake is still upset. Never mind the Secretary of State actually wanted the potus to accept to use for future leverage, but irked at everyone else who urged him to abandon ship.

I love internet politics...nuke the whales.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                    I have the op on my ignore list, but this is great...here you have China & India exempt from this whole bs agreement for another two decades that we rightfully said adios & the snow flake is still upset. Never mind the Secretary of State actually wanted the potus to accept to use for future leverage, but irked at everyone else who urged him to abandon ship.

I love internet politics...nuke the whales.
                    Yes sir, to the snow flakes out there America is the sole responsible party to all of the earths ills, from pollution to mid east conflict. America just plain sucks regardless of the fact that America is the cleanest industrialized country,we try to export freedome around the world, we pay more than our fair share of money and blood around the world to feed and in general help the poor.
                    The absolute worst characters in the world are exempt for the deal, who have no intention to ever live up to such a ridiculous deal and have NO regard for pollution or clean up of pollution. All nations for the deal only knew they would eventually reap the rewards of the American people's money.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                      They hate him simply because he dared to challenge the anointed one. We had our first black POTUS, so everyone just assumed it was time for the first woman POTUS. Only the woman was a horrible, corrupt, incompetent (by her own admission) criminal with no message. These people in the spotlight spouting the hate (celebrities, pundits, anchors, politicians) were friends of, recipients of, money from, or acquaintances of Trumps before he decided to challenge Give Me Money for Favors Clinton. When he did that, they decided he was Hitler.

Wait so other than being a female how was she so different than Barry?

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
                        Wait so other than being a female how was she so different than Barry?

She's a little less idealistic while always ready to enrich herself first and put politics second. That and menopause is the only distinction.

Comment

not to hijack, but does anyone know when Manatee season opens in Florida?

Comment

Working...
                          X