Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Wow to that post.

I can imagine if I illegally went to ANY other country trying to take money from their government what would happen to me. I can imagine their LEO's beating me and for good reason. I can imagine me, with a straight face, telling them they need to speak MY language LOL....

It's not hate just because most people (with a brain) realize we can't have open borders without serious side affects. Simple can't let the whole world move here or we become like where they came from and everyone's screwed.
    Im holding out hope he was being sarcastic
    Christianity is not a suicide pack and America has always put limitations on those that want to come here legally. If we did not have stipulation's on those that enter we would have gone down this current road long ago and would have already ceased to be the preferred destination for hope around the world.

Comment

Wow to that post.

I can imagine if I illegally went to ANY other country trying to take money from their government what would happen to me. I can imagine their LEO's beating me and for good reason. I can imagine me, with a straight face, telling them they need to speak MY language LOL....

It's not hate just because most people (with a brain) realize we can't have open borders without serious side affects. Simple can't let the whole world move here or we become like where they came from and everyone's screwed.
      I dont entirely disagree. There is only a limited amount of resources.

In regards to your comment concerning foriegn LEO, thats mostly just fear and not fact. While some countries are more brutal than we are, the number of brutal countries is fairly small.

As for your comment on language, I agree with you. People living here must learn our language.

Still imagine yourself and your family, your home being ravaged by war and famine and being shunned from countries capable of absorbing you and millions of others, simply because idiots with the same religion are waging war with that country. What would you do? How would you feel? Nothing is that simple and no American can even begin to fanticize about imagining the impossible situation these people have been forced into. Remember, millions of them dont support radical islam, and millions more dont support jihad.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by qWuARk556 View Post
        I dont entirely disagree. There is only a limited amount of resources.

In regards to your comment concerning foriegn LEO, thats mostly just fear and not fact. While some countries are more brutal than we are, the number of brutal countries is fairly small.

As for your comment on language, I agree with you. People living here must learn our language.

Still imagine yourself and your family, your home being ravaged by war and famine and being shunned from countries capable of absorbing you and millions of others, simply because idiots with the same religion are waging war with that country. What would you do? How would you feel? Nothing is that simple and no American can even begin to fanticize about imagining the impossible situation these people have been forced into. Remember, millions of them dont support radical islam, and millions more dont support jihad.

Then they would best serve their communities by staying and fighting and not running away.

Comment

Wow to that post.

And, Im not speaking about illegals. They steal jobs from legal immigrants and veterens. Im referring to immigrants, legal and vetted.

Comment

Originally posted by J Sweet View Post
            Then they would best serve their communities by staying and fighting and not running away.
            I dont disagree. And, I would do exactly that. But, not all people are that courageous or brave. Not all people are capable. Still, your point holds.

Comment

Originally posted by qWuARk556 View Post
              I dont disagree. And, I would do exactly that. But, not all people are that courageous or brave. Not all people are capable. Still, your point holds.

I like the idea of taking in the women in children to refugee camps guarded US or European troops where no man above the age of 15 is allowed. Get the women and children to safety and let the men go fight it out.

Comment

I like the idea of taking in the women in children to refugee camps guarded US or European troops where no man above the age of 15 is allowed. Get the women and children to safety and let the men go fight it out.
                Then we have to protect them and Id fear a Vietnam War repeat where soldiers abuse thier charges.

Im in agreement with the concept though. That said, I dont think many of my neighbors would fight with me if I chose to fight, if the situation forced that decision.

Heck, when Obama was pushing for tighter gun laws my wife and I talked a great deal about it. We concluded, we will fight for our rights and disobey the law, at the cost of our lives and that of anyone choosing to enforce those laws.

Comment

What happens when you take a 14 year old boy into your camp and two years later he still is there, what do you do with him?
                  He's16 now. One year over your age limit.

Comment

What happens if you bring over a 6months pregnant woman to your camp here in Houston.
                    She then gives birth at Ben Taub.
                    Is that baby American since it was born on American soil?

Does the child not get a birth certificate recorded in Austin?

Comment

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
                      What happens when you take a 14 year old boy into your camp and two years later he still is there, what do you do with him?
                      Depends. Can he throw a baseball?

Comment

No one allowed over the age of 15 so what do you think, is it that hard?

Comment

What happens if you bring over a 6months pregnant woman to your camp here in Houston.
                          She then gives birth at Ben Taub.
                          Is that baby American since it was born on American soil?

Does the child not get a birth certificate recorded in Austin?
                          Oh, stupid hypotheticals. No thanks I have much better things to do like staring at the celling or something.

Comment

No one allowed over the age of 15 so what do you think, is it that hard?
                            Are you not that bright out you just don't read?
                            When the boy turns 15 in your refugee camp what do you with him? And him back to his home country?

But what if he has no other family there because they are all in the refugee camp?

You don't think things through, do you?
                            Just like this administration.

Comment

Oh, stupid hypotheticals. No thanks I have much better things to do like staring at the celling or something.
                              These stupid hypotheticals is exactly why Trump's travel bans ate held up in lower courts.
                              Nobody thinks anything through!

Comment

More judges taking power away from POTUS

Are you not that bright out you just don't read?

When the boy turns 15 in your refugee camp what do you with him? And him back to his home country?

But what if he has no other family there because they are all in the refugee camp?

You don't think things through, do you?

Just like this administration.

You are the stupidest troll on TBH. Can you not even count. No one over 15. If hes over 15 he goes back. Tell me you arent this dumb. I cant believe you havent been kicked off here yet. You provide nothing, you just troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Ætheling; 05-30-2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X