Reagan county hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reagan county hunters

I’ll be getting my first chance to head out west to hunt this season next Sunday thru Tuesday, deer seem to be moving pretty good according to trail cam pics. I don’t see too much mentioned on the area here on the green screen... who else hunts Reagan and surrounding counties??

I hunt Upton county just to the west. Deer movement is not good yet there. Might get better with these cold fronts rolling in.

Comment

Reagan county hunters

I hunt northwest Crockett county. Years ago when we had the entire ranch it was in Crockett, Reagan and upton counties.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        I hunt northwest Crockett county. Years ago when we had the entire ranch it was in Crockett, Reagan and upton counties.

I’m not far from the Crockett county line, just southwest of Big Lake. My first year hunting out that way but gotta admit I’m liking what I’m seeing so far. Looks like some good cold stuff moving in this week. If everything works as planned I’ll be in a bow blind Sunday afternoon. Trying to get an idea of who is out that way here on TBH.

Comment

We’re 13 miles south of Big Lake. 1st year out there. Lots of deer on camera.

Comment

Originally posted by JayKen86 View Post
            I’m not far from the Crockett county line, just southwest of Big Lake. My first year hunting out that way but gotta admit I’m liking what I’m seeing so far. Looks like some good cold stuff moving in this week. If everything works as planned I’ll be in a bow blind Sunday afternoon. Trying to get an idea of who is out that way here on TBH.

As the crow flies I bet we are close. The windmills go right across my lease.

Comment

Working...
            X