Sons or daughters report to basic training

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sons or daughters report to basic training

Well my daughter finally got report date to leave for basic, proud parents hope the wife doesn't get to emotional at the airport.

Have to admit mine did, and im not sure i wasnt worse. Fine job raising a future soldier and a respectable member of society. Hope she finds all she is looking for in the future.

Comment

Congrats to you and your Wife! Ya'll raised her right! Thank her for her service and we will keep y'all in our prayers.

Comment

Which branch?

Comment

Big congrats!
          My son left monday for basic. Super proud but its been a little bit of a hard week emotionally to be honest.

Comment

She should and she will---tough giving your offspring up to defend our country and our rights, but that's why we have them, because others did.

Thanks for their service.

Comment

Congrats! I think you might get a little tear in your eye also!

Comment

Originally posted by bowtech38 View Post
                which branch?
                army

Comment

Congrats

Comment

4 years of JROTC so she should know what to expect.

Comment

My mom cried, the Chief of Police had tears in his eyes along with several teachers. The sheriff followed me all the way to the county line.
                      I felt I would be missed

Comment

My grand-daughter enlisted and was sworn in to the Idaho Air National Guard in May. We went with her parents, siblings, friends, and great-grandma. Lot of moist eyes at the swearing in ceremony. I was caught off guard when they asked me to stand and thanked me for my service many years ago.

It took them until now to get a full class of female recruits together. She left last week for basic at Lackland AFB in San Antonio.

Comment

Working...
                        X