It is On!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is On!

Drew my tag, been scouring through the topos and have my spot picked out in the La Garita Wilderness area - solo archery muleys, camp around 10,000 ft, hunt around 12,000 ft,see if I still have it in me!
    Attached Files

Wow congrats. That's a dream hunt

Comment

How many preference points? Started putting in this year. I may get to hunt a prime unit if I make it to 80 years old. 48 years to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck and congrats

Comment

Congrats. Best of luck to you

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
            How many preference points? Started putting in this year. I may get to hunt a prime unit if I make it to 80 years old. 48 years to go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I had 5

Comment

Congratulations
              Wow, That altitude 12,000 hope you in shape and possibly allow a day to adjust to it
              Good luck

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Is that the Primitive ONLY area in Colorado? I have 7 for ELK and 7 for muley. Thinking about pulling them next year for that primitive wilderness area!!! MAn oh man...…...this is gonna be EPICness sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                    Is that the Primitive ONLY area in Colorado? I have 7 for ELK and 7 for muley. Thinking about pulling them next year for that primitive wilderness area!!! MAn oh man...…...this is gonna be EPICness sir.
                    Yessir it is primitive only buddy of mine who guides muleys for a living, turned me onto this area! Don’t even have cell phone reception back in there.

Comment

Originally posted by Widowmaker View Post
                      Yessir it is primitive only buddy of mine who guides muleys for a living, turned me onto this area! Don’t even have cell phone reception back in there.
                      Does he contract guide as I wont do it solo......but that is the area BowhunterMac told me to save points for.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Does he contract guide as I wont do it solo......but that is the area BowhunterMac told me to save points for.[emoji106]

PM sent with contact info;

Comment

Originally posted by Widowmaker View Post
                          PM sent with contact info;
                          Thanks sir. [emoji108] Hunting in Argentina now but will touch bases with him when we return!

Comment

Working...
                          X