No announcement yet.

Africa was Amazing and Successful!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very well done sir. Africa gets in your blood, we have people who have hunted with Adansonia safaris for over 20 years. It is nice to see the family involved.

Comment

Originally posted by Azzy View Post
      That’s great. I think when I go I would love to get the animals shoulder mounted. I’m sure that’s another crazy amount of money right there though.
      You can bet on another 800-1000 per animal. Worth it IMO

Comment

Great trophies, Congrats!

Comment

Great quality animals! Congrats to you and the rest of the party!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThePumaLives View Post
            Great animals, but that Nyala and Kudu are something else! We’re going for the first time next year, and both of those are at the top of my priorities list for plains game. Did you try eating any of the zebra?
            No zebra...but everything else. Wildebeest was the best imo

Comment

Originally posted by Adansonia View Post
              Very well done sir. Africa gets in your blood, we have people who have hunted with Adansonia safaris for over 20 years. It is nice to see the family involved.
              It already has. Have literally had dreams at night since coming home. Will do my best to go every year or 2 for the rest of my life!

Comment

Beautiful trophies, great length to all of them. You guys all did well!!

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
                  It already has. Have literally had dreams at night since coming home. Will do my best to go every year or 2 for the rest of my life!
                  The more you go the more you will start looking at the Big 5. A lion and a Cape Buffalo hunt are a rush you will not forget if done on foot. If you want to step it up and get the max excitement, hunt them with a bow on foot.

Comment

That is awesome!!!!! Congrats to you and your family on an amazing trip!!!!!

Comment

The more you go the more you will start looking at the Big 5. A lion and a Cape Buffalo hunt are a rush you will not forget if done on foot. If you want to step it up and get the max excitement, hunt them with a bow on foot.
                      TRUTH.

Not a lion, but a lioness and that was still an awesome rush, especially after you find a Blue Wildebeest they had just killed. I still remember every minute of this hunt and it also helps when you have a professionally edited video of the hunt, stalk and kill!

Next trip is a Cape and a Sable all with a bow.

Comment

Think hartebeest, bushbuck and buffalo are on the agenda for 2020. A nice bull gemsbok or a better warthog if they present themselves. Wife wants more zebra. Daughter wants a sable now (she has expensive taste).

Comment

That Warty on the left in the first pic looks like an absolute GIANT. Any close up pics of him?

Comment

Yall did outstanding work!!!! Congrats to you and the family. That Sable and Waterbuck are just beautiful beasts.
                            If you want to step it up and get the max excitement, hunt them with a bow on foot.
                            I have done both........yep, it will get your blood moving really fast! I have my 5th trip this August for Sable, and whatever gets in the way.......lol!

Comment

I hunted with them as well! My wife and I had a amazing time Ronald, Carolien, and Rene were amazing as well!! Congratulations to y'all!

Comment

Awesome trip, congrats! Many memories for sure. Headed to Africa in may. Got my sights set on a sable, waterbuck and gemsbok. Few others on the list, but those are my Top 3.

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                Yall did outstanding work!!!! Congrats to you and the family. That Sable and Waterbuck are just beautiful beasts.

I have done both........yep, it will get your blood moving really fast! I have my 5th trip this August for Sable, and whatever gets in the way.......lol!
                                Jackal???

Comment

Working...
                                X