Cruz is out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxMedic View Post
    If we want this country to survive...we better get behind Trump for all we are worth...
    I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
      the next president is going to appoint one to replace Scalia and it is a good possibility that others will retire during the next 4 to 8 years. Can you argue that?
      I'm not arguing anything. You just make it seem like half of the justices will be replaced in the next decade.

Comment

im glad everyone here shoots a bow, if hillary gets in and puts her people in office and supreme court you kiss all your a.r 15 and other weapons good bye, and make sure you get behind a tree, dont want you to get knocked down from the waves coming from the border

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
          I'm not arguing anything. You just make it seem like half of the justices will be replaced in the next decade.
          That is a dang good bet according to the pundits. We have one that cannot stay awake for 5 minutes and several others that have stated they may look at retiring soon. Only time will tell for sure, but I dang sure do not want a Dumbocrat in office if that happens. Trump may not be the right choice, but I will take my chances on him rather than a criminal dressed in burlap clothing!

Comment

I dang sure do not want a Dumbocrat in office if that happens.
            Trump is a a democrat...

Comment

Originally posted by 16ncs View Post
              John Kasich is hoping for one and evidently feeling better since Cruz is out. He just announced he is still in it.
              Kasich is embarrassing

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                Trump is a a democrat...
                Prove it.

Comment

In August 2001, the billionaire enrolled as a Democrat. Eight years later, he returned to the Republican Party, The Smoking Gun reported.

After only two years as a registered Republican, Mr. Trump left the party again, and in December 2011 marked a box that indicated, “I do not wish to enroll in a party.”

Mr. Trump returned to the GOP in April 2012, The Smoking Gun reported.

I'm pretty disappointed in the outcome of the primaries, I thought Ted Cruz would have made a great president. I could probably get behind Trump if I could actually trust him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                    Trump is a a democrat...

Stole the words right out of my mouth

Comment

So who's not gonna vote when the day comes if Trump is the candidate? I think every one of you that say you will not vote are part of the problem. No matter what I will vote for the republican candidate. A non vote might as well be a vote for Hillary. I'd shut my whining up if I were y'all and get on board. It's more important than ever. Hillary is way on the left when it comes to gun control and a host of other things that will kill this country economically. Suck it up and vote. Soldiers died and suffer every day so we have a country that is free to do it. Say what you want about Trump. He's way better than the alternative.

Comment

No way Bernie beats killary.. Hillary. The media is behind hillary Clinton, not Bernie. In no way am I saying I like or endorse hillary Clinton, I do not. But if I were a betting man I would put my money on it, I mean her. Don't like it but it is what it is.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                          So who's not gonna vote when the day comes if Trump is the candidate? I think every one of you that say you will not vote are part of the problem. No matter what I will vote for the republican candidate. A non vote might as well be a vote for Hillary. I'd shut my whining up if I were y'all and get on board. It's more important than ever. Hillary is way on the left when it comes to gun control and a host of other things that will kill this country economically. Suck it up and vote. Soldiers died and suffer every day so we have a country that is free to do it. Say what you want about Trump. He's way better than the alternative.
                          Not a Trump fan at all but spot on. I'd rather have him than her. No votes are just asking for Hilary 2016.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm voting against Clinton.

This will probably be the nastiest election in history. I want to get my early vote in and turn off the TV.

Comment

Prove it.
                              Where have you been?
                              Good Lord!
                              Trump himself has admitted to voting for Obama.
                              He has giving large sums of money to both Clintons.

Comment

That is a dang good bet according to the pundits. We have one that cannot stay awake for 5 minutes and several others that have stated they may look at retiring soon. Only time will tell for sure, but I dang sure do not want a Dumbocrat in office if that happens. Trump may not be the right choice, but I will take my chances on him rather than a criminal dressed in burlap clothing!
                                One seat will be open and 3 Justices will be 78 or older at the Inauguration of our next President. It is not hard to see the next President getting at least 2, maybe 3 or 4. If the Republicans keep the Senate(I believe they will) maybe appoint Cruz. Trump gets him out of his hair, only 45, and the Senate gets rid of him and bulls over the Dems in the Senate??

Comment

Working...
                                X