Roberts joins liberal judges in blocking abortion law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roberts joins liberal judges in blocking abortion law

Bush's legacy in action. Im not sure why the headlines are reading that he joined liberal judges because he is a liberal judge himself. God do we need Trump to appoint one more judge to the SCOTUS.

Roberts has turned out to be the biggest disappointment ever in a SCOTUS pick. At least you knew where the others stood before they were confirmed. This guy is the Benedict Arnold of the SC. Can't be trusted IMO

Comment

This one will be re litigated. The dissents even mentioned it. IIRC

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Comment

It's easy to see why you think he blocked the law, but he didn't really. He only agreed to delay it until the pro-abortionists could petition the court because they said the law if enacted would cause irreparable damage. (which is actually what I'm hoping for as well as you in the end) They have 45 days to file a petition in the US Supreme Court.

Roberts has a 100% track record (pre and post SCOTUS) for pro-life.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
          It's easy to see why you think he blocked the law, but he didn't really. He only agreed to delay it until the pro-abortionists could petition the court because they said the law if enacted would cause irreparable damage. (which is actually what I'm hoping for as well as you in the end) They have 45 days to file a petition in the US Supreme Court.

I dont trust him at all.

Comment

He also performed some world-class pretzel logic gymnastics to determine that Obamacare was constitutional as a tax.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              Roberts has turned out to be the biggest disappointment ever in a SCOTUS pick. At least you knew where the others stood before they were confirmed. This guy is the Benedict Arnold of the SC. Can't be trusted IMO
              Unfortunately there have been several over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                He also performed some world-class pretzel logic gymnastics to determine that Obamacare was constitutional as a tax.
                I'm sorry, I thought this topic was about abortion.

No, I don't trust Roberts or Kavannaugh to be conservative. I suspect Kavannaugh will be the moderate of the court. But, Roberts is 100% pro life.

Comment

I'm sorry, I thought this topic was about abortion.

No, I don't trust Roberts or Kavannaugh to be conservative. I suspect Kavannaugh will be the moderate of the court. But, Roberts is 100% pro life.
                  Im not disagreeing with you on what his record is. Im just saying I dont trust him to vote the same way on abortion on the big stage. I can see him being a traitor to the Pro Life movement. Time will tell.

Comment

Working...
                  X