NRA Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by philcam View Post
    At the convention now. No problem CCw. No metal detectors. No one asked.

If you have tickets to see Trump, it’s in another part of the convention center access controlled by USSS. No guns allowed on that side and long lines for security screening.
    Are they serving links anywhere? ..asking for a friend

Comment

See any protesters? Kind of curious how the rain today is going to diminish their "cause".

Comment

Originally posted by Puggy625 View Post
        See any protesters? Kind of curious how the rain today is going to diminish their "cause".
        Rain melts snowflakes.

Comment

I got there at 9am and the traffic was terrible, couldn't find a parking spot anywhere so after an hour I gave up and came home

Comment

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
            I got there at 9am and the traffic was terrible, couldn't find a parking spot anywhere so after an hour I gave up and came home
            Yeah, my original plan was to go down today, With all the VIPs coming in, I knew it was going to be a circus today so I'm trying Sunday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
              Are they serving links anywhere? ..asking for a friend
              Hahahaha not just any old link will do

Comment

Hearing Trumps speech was rather good.

Comment

The line to get in to the speech was like a quarter mile long. I passed.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Hearing Trumps speech was rather good.
                    I watched it on TV . I thought I could hear liberal's heads exploding in the background.
                    Last edited by grizzman; 05-04-2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

I was there today for the speeches. They both did very well. The vendor area is overwhelming. The place is huge and it is pretty full.

Comment

Was there this afternoon. Have never been to anything like that. Tons of exhibitors, Trump, Pence....

Had a great time and didn't see a single protester.

Comment

We are heading up in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                            I watched it on TV . I thought I could hear liberal's heads exploding in the background.
                            I heard it on sat radio & thought it was rather good myself...to hear that anti-gun jackass Juan from Fox on The Five today talk about the same argument about fellow NRA members gritching about the same crap / not being able to play cowboy while potus was speaking today made me sigh.

So f=ing stupid to even bring up this formality...the stage & being armed with secret service has no merit to them regardless what the flavor of the event is!!

Comment

I was out bowhunting for all of this but did learn that my taxidermist said over a 1,000 pics of my lion were taken. The Dallas Morning News brought their crew over there for pics also.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                                I was out bowhunting for all of this but did learn that my taxidermist said over a 1,000 pics of my lion were taken. The Dallas Morning News brought their crew over there for pics also.

Dang Oscar when the animal rights nutjobs find out about your Lion they are gonna roast you, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X