Looking for a bow for my wife....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a bow for my wife....

Hey guys, I got a good buddy that is interested in getting into trad. He wants a recurve and he wants to start around 50#s, something in the 58"-60" range. Ive been looking on all the trad sites and in the classifieds but not finding much. If you have something laying around you have thought about parting with PM me and I will take care of getting the bow to him. Thanks in advance!

Clay Epperson

Not sure why it auto corrected "for my wife" but bow will be for a good friend...Thanks

No judging here man. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

My wife is my best friend... but I don't call her "buddy" or "him"

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

You guys got jokes lol....I guess i need to be smarter than my smart phone!!! I saw that Hoyt live2hunt65 but he really wants to be at 50#, thanks for the link though!

Comment

I have a 52 Lb Flanagan, a 40 lb Buffalo, a 51 Lb Robertson Fatal Styk Z, a 55 lb Howatt Hunter, and a 45 lb Satori available.

Comment

I have a Great Plains SR Swift 3 peice takedown that is 45@28, 60" that Im trying to sell.

Comment

If you buddy doesn't know trad, how does he know where he wants to start?

Can you take him to place where a bunch of trad guys are shooting? Those guys will let him test drive their set-ups (good bows, with the correct arrows) so he can figure out what he wants before he spends money.

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                If you buddy doesn't know trad, how does he know where he wants to start?

Can you take him to place where a bunch of trad guys are shooting? Those guys will let him test drive their set-ups (good bows, with the correct arrows) so he can figure out what he wants before he spends money.
                He has been shooting mine for a long time just never broke down and bought his own.

Comment

Originally posted by 60 Deluxe View Post
                  I have a 52 Lb Flanagan, a 40 lb Buffalo, a 51 Lb Robertson Fatal Styk Z, a 55 lb Howatt Hunter, and a 45 lb Satori available.
                  PM sent.

Comment

Working...
                  X