Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of y'all came here for archery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many of y'all came here for archery?

Now don't get me wrong. I love it here. I have learned and loved and hated as much as anybody. I stay away from politics, mostly, and try to be helpful when I can. I have met some awesome people and have improved my hunting opportunities through connections made on this site. I long to meet some members that actively participate like fishndude and landrover (no pressure guys. Seriously it's not a man crush, just respect). My archery skills have improved due to participation and my dumb questions posed.

But................
    Please bring back equipment and tuning and bow hunter reports. Those crazy trad folks still get their own world to operate in. They just stay over there and geek out with their sticks and strings in their archaic world of simplicity. And us wheel bow guys have to wade through a bunch of nonsense that we have already seen on our facebook accounts. I say this with all due respect and love (not a weird kinda of love but like a bro hug, slam a beer kind of love).

Just my two cents.

Love Stoof,

X2

-john

Comment

X3, Razorback01 agrees.

Comment

Yup. I like the archery and bow hunting.

Comment

X5

Free Ragin'!

Comment

Otherwise, valid archery questions gets mixed in with the following:

Hula hoops (needs forum of it's own with 1369 as moderator)
            Bowl games
            Welfare
            Propane connections
            Pea Gravel
            Galveston Party boat (at least 1 nice pic)
            Goof (British open)
            Salt Water, fresh water fishing
            Favorite burger/restaurant
            Naming puppies
            Mary-Jane in Nevada
            Floating fishing platform
            820lb hog (BS)
            Tennis elbow
            Yeti vs. RTIC vs. Igloo and how much ice they make
            And a whole host of other junk.

Comment

yes

Comment

That would be fun but traffic in that forum would be like the early days of tbh where I've heard it might take 2 days for any type of reply from other members. Lol.

Skinny

Comment

I'll take quality over quantity. Most of my archery issues don't need immediate attention. But I get the idea of the changes made.

-------------------------------
                  Violence never settles anything
                  -Genghis Kahn

Comment

Hunting info and football here. Archery info, tuning, equipment, I go to AT.

Comment

The equipment and tuning and bowhunter report forums exist. I guess Im confused.

Haha. I will leave the above so yall can get a laugh. Just checked, the titles ( or whatever ).are there but they have all been moved. My bad
                      Last edited by miket; 07-21-2017, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Came here when every search I did when starting to shoot bow and hunt that had any good info brought me here. Shot a robin hood while just starting to shoot and had to show it off, so I joined. Glad I did.

Comment

Stoof, saw your question earlier on draw weight?

Look at this link, it's for an Elite, but should apply, page 12-

Comment

Originally back in 03. Yes

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                              I'll take quality over quantity. Most of my archery issues don't need immediate attention. But I get the idea of the changes made.

-------------------------------
                              Violence never settles anything
                              -Genghis Kahn
                              We have a Video and photography forums.....Guess the Tuning / Equipment was to much to manage. Heard we may get a Finger Painting forum in 2018

Comment

Working...
                              X